Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Red Riding Hood", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

jp 14 years ago
  He he yes I must admit, Elizea, you have reach a very high quality in your levels.
But it's difficult to rank level designers here, all have their own personality and kind of levels.
Elizea 14 years ago
  the best atm is Garygoh884 atleast imo =P
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Soon Elizea will take ver Bonuslevel xD.
Soon, very soon he wil throw gundu to the second place.
Asforien 14 years ago
  No, Elizea is the best level maker on blockoban now, in terms of concept. Just a little more on the presentation and then...
Jyxz 14 years ago
  Yeah its good. Elizea your one of the better level makers I think.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  I got the samer thing on my second try :((
Sillius 14 years ago
  OMFG! (sorry for the omfg thing xD)
I made it in to the box with both the red and yellow... only problem is they've switched places ;(
Elizea 14 years ago
  i dont have the beta test build yet as i wasnt enought fast to send the UDID to JP =P, but ill check that level when i get the next beta
Asforien 14 years ago
  Levels can be hard while being minimal in design. You have moonlight for iphone, right? The levels for that are very good examples. If you have the beta, you can try my level 9621 and you'll see what I mean also :P
Elizea 14 years ago
  i find the very simple moonlights levels kinda boring actually, or then they are just too easy, so i prefer to make there levels hard levels and usually then i do also them kinda heavy :p
Asforien 14 years ago
  I think it's just me, it's not that your levels are bad, but I feel they don't fit with Moonlights, since Moonlights is supposed to be a relaxing and simple game. Your levels tend to be very heavy on thematic and stylistic design, which I feel is too complicated for moonlights. I like all your levels in every other game :)
THeNiNJa 14 years ago
  Lovely!
Did it in first try.. :P
- But the title should've been "Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood"! :D
(I know that's too long)
Elizea 14 years ago
  umm... are you the same person who said yesterday that he doesnt like my levels? o_O

ps: im glad if you like it
Asforien 14 years ago
  Very good, should be official. I hope I didnt' accidentally introduce any changes to the gameplay.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Red Riding Hood"

About Level "Red Riding Hood"

First post of the topic

Asforien 14 years ago
  Very good, should be official. I hope I didnt' accidentally introduce any changes to the gameplay.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg