Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "An Illusion", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

qwerty4 12 years ago
  Did It! Message too short
matej 14 years ago
  How I can do that? Can anyone post tutorial how do this?
Sires 14 years ago
  By far one of the most annoying levels here, but also very original and definitely one of the hardest, as well. :D

Could even be official, since it's unique.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Whawhawhawha ???
key 14 years ago
  gundu it over off the password in you did it!!! the level you great in new level it superDOG finaling the the bomb. yay in fast other levels over in posting the faq on by jp the game in cloudy hops
gundu 14 years ago
  Yay! Did it!

Great! finally something new! ^^
oh_bebe 14 years ago
  Yeah.. possible but very tricky!
Sires 14 years ago
  Well, here's what I found out: First the trick (corner jump without breaking the red line), then back to the left side. When you stay at the left side, the floor opens on the right side, and the arrow above says that you have to go back to the right side, which doesn't work anymore, since the red wall is gone.

So I tried to wall jump immediately after the jump from right to left, to get to the right side again. Worked fine, BUT: The floor doesn't open on the right side if you do that, so I was stuck again.

Hm.... big mystery.

EDIT: Made it back to the right side again with the floor opening. Here's the news: The stars below are no hidden stairs or anything... I just dropped straight onto the black line at the bottom. I GUESS you have to do another cornerwalljump from that right wall/corner in the air that shoots you into the goal. Which seems to be pretty impossible for me at this particular moment. Maybe later. ;-)
gundu 14 years ago
  Same thing for me
gameinsky 14 years ago
  I achieved to come back, then i don't know what to do...

[edit]
i got his trick, i achieved to cornerjump without actualy letting the line break O_O

[edit]
collected all the stars, don't know what to do :((
oh_bebe 14 years ago
  I think this needs background lines for decoration to make it more interesting.
I can't figure out how to do it but I'm sure its possible like your other puzzles....

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "An Illusion"

About Level "An Illusion"

First post of the topic

oh_bebe 14 years ago
  I think this needs background lines for decoration to make it more interesting.
I can't figure out how to do it but I'm sure its possible like your other puzzles....
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg