Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "M1x3d Lvl", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gundu1 14 years ago
  coll level
petermunks 14 years ago
  Okay thx i added an extra arrow now and i tryed so many times and i didnt fall off :)
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Arrow part doesn't always work...
oh_bebe 14 years ago
  you need a checkpoint after the rotations.. I got to the auto cannons and i got thrown off and died... that needs to be fixed. good job so far tho!
petermunks 14 years ago
  Hey im sorry i clikced upload so many times and i tried to make something new instead of the racing ball so hope you like now please comment so i know what to do and not to do next time :)
demonicyoshi 14 years ago
  you can cheat, i jumped at the begining and went over over the first few chalanges, then used the rotating things to push me back into the tunnel.
Sires 14 years ago
  Nice level, with some interesting challenges.
oh_bebe 14 years ago
  the level is good except for the ball racing part.. I know this is a "mixed level" which is fine but that part is too messy compaired to the other ball racing levels. also the ending with all the stars is kind of disappointing because you don't get the stars!!

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "M1x3d Lvl"

About Level "M1x3d Lvl"

First post of the topic

oh_bebe 14 years ago
  the level is good except for the ball racing part.. I know this is a "mixed level" which is fine but that part is too messy compaired to the other ball racing levels. also the ending with all the stars is kind of disappointing because you don't get the stars!!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg