Play the games, create the levels

Topic, List the glitches you've found in SSBB (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Shiro 14 years ago
  I found a glitch to be kirby in stone form where he keeps doing damage, it's hard to explain, but I'll try...

Go to an stair that finish in the air, be kirby, fly above the stairs and do B-↓, if you did it right kirby will stay at the same position doing damage for some time ^^!

Here is a video :
SPOILER
murtaza64 14 years ago
  racer, how do you do all those glitches?
please post links.
racersda 14 years ago
  Oh yeah!! But there's an even better black hole, for if you have Melee, I'm not sure if it'll work for Brawl but this is the link for it if you have Melee Not sure if works for Brawl! Here's the link... It's how to do it...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCKmLMM1yg0&feature=related
It's funny because...Well...I'll let you see for yourself.
PureTheLion 14 years ago
  trow alot of smart bombs next to eachother at the same time i call this a blackholee..
allyally 14 years ago
  be giga bowser, hang of the edge of a platform, stay there for about 7 secs, drop off and you will freeze until you go out of giga bowser form.
racersda 14 years ago
  I tested Sonic's Invisible Trail glitch (sucssesful) Kirby's "Aura Kirby" glitch (sucsessesful) and the Going through walls glitch (sucsessesful) And Jigglypuff's Stay Big glitch (always sucsessful)
Anyone find any other ones?

[<<] [1] [2] [3]

General

First post of the topic

racersda 14 years ago
  I tested Sonic's Invisible Trail glitch (sucssesful) Kirby's "Aura Kirby" glitch (sucsessesful) and the Going through walls glitch (sucsessesful) And Jigglypuff's Stay Big glitch (always sucsessful)
Anyone find any other ones?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg