Play the games, create the levels

Topic, List the glitches you've found in SSBB (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

granate07 14 years ago
  Glitches? So...
Hexicube 14 years ago
  I havn't got any ATM...
racersda 14 years ago
  Anyone find any new glitches yet? I'd be happy to test them. Unless they involve hacking it! No hacking for me. I don't want to mess up the game.
racersda 14 years ago
  Actually, I did know it, I figured it out just a couple of days ago. All of them, the glitch and the two bugs.

I think I've found something with Samus, arrowswiss gave me the idea. I was Samus and went into the Bridge of Eldin in Training Mode. Made a Smash Ball appear, and waited for the bridge to collapse then be repaired. When it was about to be repaired I jumped in and used the Final Smash. Samus was still Samus when she came up and was on the ground, but the laser still appeared for a short while... I might be doing it a little too late, so it might do something if I do it ealier, I'll try that out too.

My method for glitch testing is...
0. I make a stage builder stage
1. I make a stage that the glitch would work in.
2. I test it out in the Test mode.
3. If it doesn't seem to work in Test mode with Mario, I save it and go into Training mode, then test it out.
4. If it's sucsessful, I make the comment SUCSESSFUL!
5. If it still fails, even in Training mode, I make the comment Test Failed.
arrowswissBETA 14 years ago
  YEAH GUYS....You knew that? Right? WRONG!
racersda 14 years ago
  U-u-up, D-o-own, So-o-outh, N-o-orth.
Im 14 years ago
  Le-e-eft.
racersda 14 years ago
  Ri-i-ight.
Im 14 years ago
  Umm......... I.... knew that... :|
racersda 14 years ago
  Im, The glitch does what I mentioned. It depends on the timing of the Final Smash though. If you press it really late, your B button will be disabled, like I said. Not only that, but if you get it just right, the noise of R.O.B.'s Final Smash will still be there, but the lasers won't show. Then you have to do Down+B attack to make the lasers appear.
Im 14 years ago
  Ok............................. Why? :O
What does it do? :O
arrowswissBETA 14 years ago
  Steps:
1)Choose R.O.B
2)Go to items and put ONLY Smashballs on HIGH.
3)Choose Bridge of Eldin
4)Get smashball and wait for the fat pigperson(goblin) to drop the bomb on the bridge.
5)Once the bridge explodes, wait for it to start rebuilding.
6)As soon as it is almost done rebuilding, jump in and press (b)
Im 14 years ago
  What!? Caps aren't funny! o_O
Hexicube 14 years ago
  I WANT THE AMMO GLITCH FOR SSBB!!!
Lol caps :D
racersda 14 years ago
  Yeah it is, they fixed it in Brawl. I even tried it in Brawl, it half worked... a little, I think...It fired 2 more shots than it was supposed to.
demonicyoshi 14 years ago
  i think infinate amo is only in mele.
racersda 14 years ago
  Told you! Marc, I saw the video on how to do the infinite ammo glitch, but it never works for me...DO I HAVE A GLITCH-DEFECTIVE GAME?!?!!?
...Or maybe I'm just doing it wrong...Chrage until BLINKING yellow? Or until TURNS yellow? Cause that could be the reason why it's not working for me...I'll try that!
arrowswiss 14 years ago
  racersda really?

i knew i did something invovling sonic and pressing 1..... hold on i will see if it was real.

IT DOESN'T WORK.
Hexicube 14 years ago
  Infinite ammo(maybe only melee):
Fire normal(5 little bullets come out)X5(as in 25 bullets)
Fire full charged(big bullet)X2
Charge until flashing yellow then get hit X1
And that's it!
racersda 14 years ago
  arrowswiss. I tried the glitch you mentioned, nothing happened... As soon as he turned into Super Sonic, I kept pressing 1...nothing happended, so then I tried tapping 2...Still nothing...Unless I did it wrong.
racersda 14 years ago
  ????????????????? I thought that the black hole glitch didn't work in Brawl! Wait, how'd you do it? don't you need to do the infinet gun glitch? And they fixed that in Brawl didn't they...
Hexicube 14 years ago
  OK thanks arrowswiss...
TTT-_- 14 years ago
  I've succsessfully done the black hole glitch from melee in hyrule temple I can't remember the name but theres a video on youtube.
arrowswiss 14 years ago
  MARC2008 nothing happens.
Hexicube 14 years ago
  I just came up with it...
racersda 14 years ago
  Sure Marc, I'll try it out. What's it supposed to do?
Hexicube 14 years ago
  Can someone try this:
On the bridge, be zero suit samus and use the final smash just before the bridge finishes repairing, I can't find my game :(
racersda 14 years ago
  Yay!! I've found more glitches! Actually, it's more like one glitch and a couple of bugs. All of them hve to do with R.O.B. Go into training mode and choose R.O.B, make your opponent R.O.B. too. Go into the Bridge of Eldin stage. (make sure you have 4 controllers) make a Smash Ball appear and wait for the bridge to break, then for it to repair. When it's about to repair, use R.O.B.'s Final Smash in the gap. UNENDING R.O.B. FINAL SMASH! There us another way too. This is one of the bugs. Wait until the bridge is ALMOST going to be repaired, exactly at the end of it, and use the Final Smash, if done correctly you should hear the sound R.O.B. makes when he uses the Final Smash, but the laser won't come out. Plus your B button will be disabled. do the Down+B attack (gyro top...thing) And then the lasers will show up! There's also another one. Do the same as what you just did, and if you get lucky, the lasers will just show, not the fire line thing in between the lasers!
Here's the second bug. When you do the one where just the lasers show, keep using the Down+B attack. Until the Red Fire line does show. Then jump or do the move dodge. The laser won't be there anymore...BUT...the little sparks will that appear when the red fire line appears! Here's where the 4 controller part comes in (Note: you CAN do this if you want, you don't HAVE to. Just for fun if you have 4 controllers just sittin there.) Okay, so do the second bug I mentioned, the sparks one, have 3 R.O.B.s set it to control. Make a Smash Ball appear then do the normal glitch (going in the gap ,using the Final Smash) Then make the spakrs appear. Next get the second R.O.B. and repeat. Do the same thing with the third and fourth. I know what your thinking, "Is he crazy?? you can't make more than one smash Ball appeare!" Well your wrong!! Once you get the first R.O.B.s Final Smash glitch working, you can keep making the Smash Ball appear!!! So next, get all the R.O.B.s next to each other, while they're doing the sparks glitch. Have them face each other......AND LOOK WHAT HAPPENS!!!! IT LOOKS LIKE THEY'RE TRYING TO HYPNOTIZE EACH OTHER!!!!!!!
There' another one but i haven't quite tried it. The R.O.B. Black Hole. I found it by myself, but I didn't try it (focusing on the sparks glitch) So do everything before. But just have 3 R.O.B.s at the least. Have 2 R.O.B.s use their Final Smash (NOTE: DO NOT DO THE SPARKS GLITCH!) Have them face each other while both doing their Final Smash. If you look closesly, you'll see that the little light blue dot is there, meaning that their attack matched and are blocking each other. Have the third R.O.B. go into the beam. It shouls creat a Black Hole that does much damage to the third R.O.B. (do not have the thrid R.O.B doing it's Final Smash. It should create a Black Hole, I think. Again I haven't tested it so it might not work, well it will work but it probably won't do as much damage as a different Black Hole would. It would do damage but it wouldn't get to 999% damage THAT fast. And, oh yeah, by what I've found out, appearently in Training Mode, CPU's have friendly fire. So try doing that Black Hole glitch in a Brawl.
arrowswiss 14 years ago
  When you do final smash with sonic, keep pressing 1 and he will automatically die.
racersda 14 years ago
  Oh yeah, links... Okay I'll try to find them again, or I'll just post how to do them...
For Sonic's Invisble trail, put two stairs together forming a shape like this.../\. Then while on the right side of it, do sonic's Spindash attack. (the one where he does a short jump just before rolling, B+ <-. After that, sonic rolls along the other side of pyramid and then once of the pyramid he rolls on nothing!

For the Aura Kirby glitch, be Kirby and have lucario as your opponent (doesnt have to be lucario but it's just really funny because it ties in) First be Kirby, go into the Bridge of Eldin map. Get the Smash Ball and wait for when the bridge is about to be repaired. When it is JUST about to be repaired, use Kirby's Final Smash in the bridge. Kirby will pop up on the ground, the glow of the Smash ball still glows around Kirby. Next, use the B attack, Kirby's swallow. He won't use the Final Smash! Next (if Lucario is your opponent) swallow Lucario. VOILA! Aura Kirby! Note: Time will go slower when you do this glitch, if you look closley you'll notice that the thing on the pig...thing goes slower adn the bomb he lays takes more time to explode.

As for Jigglypuff's glitch allyally has already explained that one.

For the Going through walls glitch, I can't really explain that good... So for that one I'll make a link.

Aw, I can't find the link again... I'll try my best to explain it...
First make one floor at the bottom of a stage builder stage. Then about 2 spaces above it, make a large box. (maybe about 6 spaces long) Then fill the box in with other squares. Make two holes in the box (3 boxes away from the outside, same thing on the right side.) Then make an indent at the two bottom squares of the box. (NOTE NOT THE SMALL SPACE WITHIN THE BOX! THE BOTTOM OF THE BOX!) then next to the block on top of the indent, put a platform that you can go through. (small version) Then test it, it's easiest with Mario for me.
You'll go through the box! Once inside the box, you can do whatever you want, attack, jump, everything except taunt because when youri nside the box it's like your in the air. So once inside the box, try to jump into the small space within the box.
(EXTRA CHALLENGE!) Once you get the hang of it,try going into Brawl with 3 other 9 level CPUs. And going into that level, try to complete the glitch by getting into the small space. The 3 CPUs will just attack each other! But every so often they'll try to get into the box too. But they won't succeed because they aren't jumping into the indent, they're just trying to jump in the box by jumping agaisnt it!

Well those are the glitches I've tried.

And oh! there's one more I found yesterday!
It's called Undead Bowser! First get another controller. Then go into Stamina Mode. Make the other controller 300 Stamina, and you 1. Be Bowser and turn off all items except for the Smash Ball. Get the smash Ball in any stage. (Bridge of Eldin or Final Destination nwould be best because of the normal flat platfroms.) The once you have the Smash Ball, use it to turn into Giga Bowser. Have the second controller character attack you once. Giga Bowser will turn back into Bowser and if you look at how much stamina he has, it will say 0 HP! UNDEAD BOWSER!!!
Well those are all the glitches I've tried, all sucsessful!

[<<] [1] [2] [3]

General

First post of the topic

racersda 14 years ago
  I tested Sonic's Invisible Trail glitch (sucssesful) Kirby's "Aura Kirby" glitch (sucsessesful) and the Going through walls glitch (sucsessesful) And Jigglypuff's Stay Big glitch (always sucsessful)
Anyone find any other ones?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg