Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Shooting stars", game "Moonlights iPhone Editor"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

jp 14 years ago
  Yes you're right it's not so difficult. I will consider adding it in official levels.
Elizea 14 years ago
  i tried this level on my brothers ipod, and managed to do it on my second try, even i cant complete some of the 'easier' levels
Asforien 14 years ago
  I actually find it quite easy, it's possible to aim where the node goes.

By making a freely hanging structure, the node will fly in the direction the line is pointing. Picture

In the picture the node will fly towards the middle moon.

Perhaps it's not very easy to figure out this solution, maybe it could be made more obvious.
jp 14 years ago
  @Asforien, to replay to your twitter question, yes the level is very good looking at first but I find it very frustrating to complete. If I would add it in official levels, that would be in final position but there is already a very hard level there (figure 8). I will test it again and try to complete it.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Shooting stars"

About Level "Shooting stars"

First post of the topic

jp 14 years ago
  @Asforien, to replay to your twitter question, yes the level is very good looking at first but I find it very frustrating to complete. If I would add it in official levels, that would be in final position but there is already a very hard level there (figure 8). I will test it again and try to complete it.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg