Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Innerfire", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Jyxz 14 years ago
  haha, pauloalex def showed me up, for some reason its so much easier once you know its possible, I shoulda tried harder tho, I will next time.
Elizea 14 years ago
  yey its possible (whoaa) xD

edit: i think i have to ask pauloalex if my level is possible from now...
Jyxz 14 years ago
  wait so its SOLVABLE OMG

Edit: Lol and now I solve it damnit sorry I let you down Elizea, awesome level tho.

was so fun to finally solve it haha
pauloalex 14 years ago
  beautiful building, approved!
Jyxz 14 years ago
  Ugh I can get soooo close, I have all the reds and yellows done with 2 whites done and the other 2 whites touching the their targets..

or all perfect except 1 yellow off by 2 spaces hah.
Elizea 14 years ago
  Please note that im not sure about this levels possibility (asked Mo and Jyxz to complete, but they couldnt, but Mo said he thinks its possible, and said i could upload it if someone could complete it).

And remove Jyxz score, that is impossible score for this edition (i edited a bit, and he could complete it then, but edited it back as the otherone wasnt as symetric)

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Innerfire"

About Level "Innerfire"

First post of the topic

Elizea 14 years ago
  Please note that im not sure about this levels possibility (asked Mo and Jyxz to complete, but they couldnt, but Mo said he thinks its possible, and said i could upload it if someone could complete it).

And remove Jyxz score, that is impossible score for this edition (i edited a bit, and he could complete it then, but edited it back as the otherone wasnt as symetric)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg