Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "The Unhappy Mind", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gameinsky 7 years ago
  I'm going to guess that this is possible with 134
Elizea 13 years ago
  Ahroo, this waterfall took about 30mins from me, uses 256 dots if I remember right and only one path =].
gameinsky 13 years ago
  21 ?
What would that mean...(look the lvlid)
Ahroo 13 years ago
  WTF how do youy make such incredible waterfalls?! O_O
Sires 14 years ago
  @fr8artRuleZ:

SPOILER
fr8artRuleZ 14 years ago
  That bubble jump is impossible.
Sires 14 years ago
  Made it. Brilliant level!!!

Just one thing:

SPOILER
Sires 14 years ago
  Oh, so you don't have to jump on the trampoline... that's interesting. Important hint, that. ;-)
Elizea 14 years ago
  whoaa, 1st time jondeelee you say my level is awesome!!
(ive been waiting for this xD)
jondeelee 14 years ago
  I've had the problem with the "trampoline" happen to me as well. The solution (for the player, not the designer) is to avoid falling on the trampoline when it's moving up. If you land on it when it's descending or stationary, then you won't fall through.

BTW: Awesome level, Elizea. Excellent challenges, even if some of them did make me want to tear out my hair.
Elizea 14 years ago
  trampolin FAQ:
q: do i have to jump?
a: no

q: is it possible?
a: yes

q: what happens if i fall through it?
a: it shouldnt happen, only possible way to (maybe) fix it would be making the line thicker...

edit: and i see some people didnt like this from rating
chilipepper99 14 years ago
  yes i agree
Sires 14 years ago
  Is there a chance this bug I mentioned below will get fixed? Because the way it is now, it is very annoying. Every second time, my turtle gets trapped underneath the trampolin. I haven't reached the top once so far... gets kind of boring.
oh_bebe 14 years ago
  well its still fun anyway =D
Elizea 14 years ago
  @ohbebe, actually i dont like them too really, but wanted to try to make one level with them anyway =P
Sires 14 years ago
  I keep getting trapped under that boost platform. The turtle just falls through the floor of the platform and gets stuck there, underneath.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  The bubble jump is haaaaard, but an awesome level again!
iamstormtrooper 14 years ago
  This level is making me unhappy
oh_bebe 14 years ago
  i don't really like smileys (or un-smileys).. I think they take away from the level because they are so unartistic and seem out of place. but still a good level

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "The Unhappy Mind"

About Level "The Unhappy Mind"

First post of the topic

oh_bebe 14 years ago
  i don't really like smileys (or un-smileys).. I think they take away from the level because they are so unartistic and seem out of place. but still a good level
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg