Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Out of here", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 12 years ago
  It's very hard. You need skill to beat it.
AK 12 years ago
  So hard.... O.O
gameinsky 12 years ago
  Update the box in the beginning, I'm afraid the RT update had made it impossible.
Sires 14 years ago
  @Elizea: Yes, Shadowsteps is the only official level I haven't completed yet. And I doubt I ever will, because I totally don't get it... I made it once or twice to the first checkpoint, but I am lost from there on.
Elizea 14 years ago
  Sires, is Shadowsteps the only official level you have left anymore? o_O

And yeah, the quality has changed so much from the beginning :P
Sires 14 years ago
  Yeah, but there are official levels that are more frustrating than this one, so that shouldn't be the reason, I think. I guess it is more because it has nothing completely new in it, like the last level that became official from Elizea (Shadowsteps?) had something totally new in it. It's really too bad that nowadays, some very cool levels don't make it into the official list anymore, but hey... it's not the end of the world, either. :-)
gameinsky 14 years ago
  It's fustrating, maybe ?
Sires 14 years ago
  Wow, what a fantastic challenging level. Why this isn't official is beyond me... it should be.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Hehe, xP.
this level is tricky.
Sires 14 years ago
  Is there something wrong with this level??? I have no idea how to get out of the first part. As soon as the thing with the grow bonus opens, I die, no matter what I do. And if I don't go inside, nothing happens.

EDIT: Made it to the part with the stars and died THROUGH A CHECKPOINT!!! I curse you, gameinsky... ;)
goldie 14 years ago
  very creative level. nice job.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Nice goldie, you beated my hardest skill-based-level ever :)

Improved my score from 68 to 86, yay!
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Lol, the splatting part is impossible without the trick.
Most other challenges are easy.
With exeption of the "I hate hedghehogs" and the"unfair platformer" part.
Sires 14 years ago
  You can tell this is a level by one of the Master Designers here... playing for half an hour and haven't even made it past the beginning...
gameinsky 14 years ago
  I frgot the capture a thumbnail!

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Out of here"

About Level "Out of here"

First post of the topic

gameinsky 14 years ago
  I frgot the capture a thumbnail!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg