Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "The Unknown Journey", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

liolo 14 years ago
  a) which lvl?

b) nmbr of comments:

13!
spiderpeps 14 years ago
  this is almost just like my level that i created!
liolo 14 years ago
  actually that was my signature in latin but ok
geckojsc 14 years ago
  Oooohh! Whoops!
I tried to get rid of the squiggly signature in the floor, because I thought it looked a bit messy. In my haste I must have deleted part of the floor.

{edit} is that better? Sorry for the inconvenience. :)
liolo 14 years ago
  omg i'm so sorry,...looks like i accidentally erased that line....any who....yes i would like you gecko to edit that triangle and what you think is wrong....oh and thanks for your comments!
demonicyoshi 14 years ago
  how is this possable? at the end after the doors open, you just fall down and die, andifyou jump the breaklines stop you.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Yes Gecko, would be better!
geckojsc 14 years ago
  Well, the mountain's a bit better. I know the triangle-grid thing at the end is still a bit messy. If you want I'll edit the triangle...
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Still very messy :s
geckojsc 14 years ago
  It's acceptable now. (^_^)
liolo 14 years ago
  ok tyvm im just gonna type smthing cus the message is too short
gameinsky 14 years ago
  No, you have to fill the holes ;)
liolo 14 years ago
  oh thank you very much but i made it messy because the inside of a mountain IS messy but if u want me to make it a little smoother its ok
geckojsc 14 years ago
  This is a very nice level, it's just a bit messy in some parts (especially the beginning). Apart from that, it's great!

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "The Unknown Journey"

About Level "The Unknown Journey"

First post of the topic

geckojsc 14 years ago
  This is a very nice level, it's just a bit messy in some parts (especially the beginning). Apart from that, it's great!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg