Play the games, create the levels

Topic, List the glitches you've found in MKWii ( Mario Kart Wii)

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

racersda 14 years ago
  Oh, well it's still awesome! I love using the Moonjump code, I always have it on, no matter what, since it's the most fun code. To me, anyways.
Im 14 years ago
  I meant DS. :D
racersda 14 years ago
  Yes, yes there is. It's called an AR Max. I don't know where you can buy it though. I'm not really searching because I already have a AR DS.
arrowswiss 14 years ago
  Wait wait wait! Theres an AR for the wii?

Can someone give me the link to buy it?
racersda 14 years ago
  Im, you have an AR for MKWii??? I would like to race or battle a hacker......What do you say?

Anyways, here's that Maple Treeyway Fake Super Shortcut.

First, in Time Trial Mode, turn around when the race starts. Be sure to use a light character such as Baby Luigi or Dry Bones or someone. Go to the part with the net, and try to get enough speed to drive up it. Land on the log. When you get to the end, there will be a HUGE gap. There will also be a small hill you can jump off of. Do a Stand-Still turbo and use the mushroom off of the hill. You'll land on the part of the track after the cannon! By the title meaning fake, I'm not implying it doesn't work and isn't real, I mean fake as in it won't count as a lap. You'll go PAST the cannon, which also means you'll go PAST the finish line. I sometimes call it a fake shortcut if it doesn't count laps.

(EDIT) There is a real Maple Treeway shortcut that actually counts laps. It's not really out in the open, I found it last month but it took me a while to find. When the race starts, keep going right, evetually there will be a hole in the tree that has a lot of turbos in it. It has a bridge that goes over the normal track, (you may have noticed it, it's that branch that goes over the track.) and when you go through it, you end up right in front of the cannon. This is really useful because it immediatly puts you in first when you start the race most of the time.
arrowswiss 14 years ago
  Thanks Pop12!
pop12 14 years ago
  wario gold mine when the goldthings go on that track follow that and its a shortcut
arrowswiss 14 years ago
  Yeah, i really need some new glitches/cheats
Im 14 years ago
  I love using AR on MKWii! :D
racersda 14 years ago
  Well, anyways, back to glitches/secrets. Anyone found any new ones yet?
arrowswiss 14 years ago
  Yeah.........
racersda 14 years ago
  Oh, I wish it weren't limited......It could still sell.
arrowswiss 14 years ago
  Oh, the wheel was a limited edition. They only soled like 100.
racersda 14 years ago
  And now I want that wheel, I already Google searched it, couldn't find anything related. Just MKWii WiiWheels
arrowswiss 14 years ago
  It is, it controls better than the WiiWheel
racersda 14 years ago
  Oh, it sounds cool!
arrowswiss 14 years ago
  It looks like the wii wheel but it is black and purple and has gamecube sign on it. Mine is wireless though.

It came with my Mario kart+MK wheel bundle pack
racersda 14 years ago
  But...how does it work?
arrowswiss 14 years ago
  Yeah there is....
racersda 14 years ago
  ......??? Mario Kart Double Dash or MKWii?? There is no wheel for MKDD............................Is there?
arrowswiss 14 years ago
  I love mario kart double dash! i don't have the wheel for it though
racersda 14 years ago
  MKWii for sure, better graphics and more Wi-fi arenas.

But MKDD and MK64 beats both. Mario Kart 64 is the best in my opion, then Mario Kart Double Dash then MKWii then MKDS.
arrowswiss 14 years ago
  What do you guys think is better? ,MKWII or MKDS?
racersda 14 years ago
  Yeah, but I use mine more on MKDS than any other games.
arrowswiss 14 years ago
  yeah, pokemon games have the best cheats.
racersda 14 years ago
  Oh, I only have about 5 games in my list. But I just add more codes to them because the others don't have that great cheats.
arrowswiss 14 years ago
  it wont let me use the full list. only some.... i tried to get cheats for platinum but it said i have a limited amount of cheats. i have to delete on of my games..
racersda 14 years ago
  You can add more games to it. Or do you mean you can cheat on 20 and the rest freeze?
arrowswiss 14 years ago
  It only lets me use cheats on like 20 games...
racersda 14 years ago
  Why not arrowswiss?

[1] [2]

General

First post of the topic

racersda 14 years ago
  List ANY ONE of the glitches you've found in MKWii, I'd be happy to test them out.

So far, I've only found a couple. One is in Coconut Mall, on one of the escaltors, if you get enough speed (Mushroom of somethting, best to try in Time Trial Mode) You'll hit the top floor and if done correctly you'll be stuck on the side of it, like your floating.
SPOILER
For which escalator, I'll have to look back at it.

A weird glitch/error is in either Dry Dry Ruins or Thwomp Desert, or any other place where there's a cactus or something that hurts you when you hit it. So go near a cactus, and try going slowly to it. If the camera is focused right, you'll see that you haven't exactly HIT the cactus, you just hit the area around it, yet you still get hurt....

SECRET SPOTS!!!!!!! #1: In Funky Stadium, there is a big jump with 4 different sides with turbo pads. It should be in the middle of the stadium if I'm correct. Even though the 4 sides are covered in turbo pads, the corners aren't. Drive up the corner... (Be very accurate NOT to hit the turbo pads) And STOP! You should be in a secret spot on top of the jump! This is good to use in Wi-Fi, especially if you have a Star with you, just in case any one else knows about this secret spot. Also if someone else is already in the secret spot, leave and bring back an item. (Red Shell, Star, Blue Shell ect.) And hit the person with the item. There WAS going to be a Secret Spot #3 but I can't remember it right now. So I'll list it later.

Anyways, Anyone else have any glitches/secrets/shortucts?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg