Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Evil Snakes", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

thundersm14 14 years ago
  lol well thats you computer my computer is slow now and i mean really slow and i can stil play this level quick
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Erm, your computer is probabely very strong, stronger than a normal.
Mine is already very strong, the level takes 45 seconds to load, that means 45 seconds my computer sends all his power to load this ---> computer freezes 45 seconds and is running slow the whole time I play it.
thundersm14 14 years ago
  lol all i did was a 1 line and its more laggy and why wont it beome offical it tokk me ages to make this level and every good level is laggy its just ure computer im
Im 14 years ago
  It is extremely laggy on my computer.

Correction: Was extremely laggy.
Now it's just very, very laggy...
Shiro 14 years ago
  Hmm, no sorry, I don't think this will become official.
thundersm14 14 years ago
  ok i am done editing shiro u can change it now and please vore for offical
supergeek 14 years ago
  it good but the check points dont work all the time. but i still think it should be officail.
thundersm14 14 years ago
  Thnxs alot shiro i am done editing plz vote for offical plz i have tryed hard plz people vote plz
Shiro 14 years ago
  You can edit it now.
thundersm14 14 years ago
  Does that mean i am aloud to have 5 messages a day or not or can i modify my level there is a easy way to cheat
thundersm14 14 years ago
  hi can u plz let me make some modifications there are still flaws plz let me fix them plz it wont take a minute can i make some modifications
Guitargeek 14 years ago
  damn!!!!!!!!!!! i was getting a highscore whit 140 000 in score then the game freeze >.<
Username 14 years ago
  its so hard that i cant beat it
thundersm14 14 years ago
  thanks alot guys it took me a long time to make this level and jp can you please accept this level as offical and make it so i can wright more messages a day becuse it gets annoying for me when i can only wright one message a day becuse of my level and the levels that i create aswell and to give more messages to others aswell please.
monkeyman 14 years ago
  then you have a bad laptop or computer.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Ok, It's maybe not laggy but it takes forever to load!
supergeek 14 years ago
  its not laggy to me be side your level DO touch green is officail and its really laggy and this levels not laggy i think it should be official
monkeyman 14 years ago
  not laggy!!!! official!!!
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Not official, way too laggy.
SHADOW 14 years ago
  GREAT!!!! LEVEL THUNDERSM14 5/5 OFFICAL
kirrock 14 years ago
  o_O extreme hard
gameinsky 14 years ago
  This such awesome level had an intense time need to open...
But it's worth it!

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Evil Snakes"

About Level "Evil Snakes"

First post of the topic

gameinsky 14 years ago
  This such awesome level had an intense time need to open...
But it's worth it!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg