Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Apply for the impossible glitch!

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Hexicube 14 years ago
  Me Me Me Plz :D
I make neat levs and have officials!
Im 14 years ago
  I once had a great idea that I needed the litch for.
But I forgot it... :(
arrowswiss 14 years ago
  I don't have any official levels so there is no harm letting me know...
1jase 14 years ago
  it was a joke Elizea
Treazer 14 years ago
  I could tell you it jp :) But i am some months not sure if all people should know it or not...
Elizea 14 years ago
  umm

1jase have you checked the ML designer list? x)
1jase 14 years ago
  no JP i don't think we can trust you

And you not really a "good" desinger :)
niimporta 14 years ago
  @Jp: LOL!
jp 14 years ago
  Well could you PM me this glitch ?
geckojsc 14 years ago
  Now that is a good idea. This way we can insure that only the best designers know how to use the glitch.
niimporta 14 years ago
  I have no-officials, but i want to know the glitch to use it to test it, and if I have a great idea i'll use it.
allyally 14 years ago
  The idea for this Topic came from this oneas i would like people to know the impossible glitch but only the people i can trust to use it properly, so on this forum, please say if you would like to know and if you make neat lvls and have at least 2 officials ill tell you. (this may not go for everyone)
anybody who already knows please only tell people you can trust to use it in the right way!

[<<] [1] [2]

General

First post of the topic

allyally 14 years ago
  The idea for this Topic came from this oneas i would like people to know the impossible glitch but only the people i can trust to use it properly, so on this forum, please say if you would like to know and if you make neat lvls and have at least 2 officials ill tell you. (this may not go for everyone)
anybody who already knows please only tell people you can trust to use it in the right way!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg