Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Port Wholes", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

oh_bebe 14 years ago
  It is still not good enough, im sorry. the design still does not seem all together. It looks like just random areas of lines. And the challenge isn't very good. try making a different level
flamin 14 years ago
  Uhh.... The break lines are 'second' Green part where u use the blue object..??? the top one you stay alive.. the bottom one you die..

i get what you mean in the where you finish the level.. ill quickly add a line
oh_bebe 14 years ago
  I don't know where you finish the level... that is a problem. lol
but you can go down by the break lines to the curved lines below instead of over to the speed lines
Its just not put together well, thats why its rejected.
i think you should start a new level instead bc i think you have potential
flamin 14 years ago
  Explan... Were can you finish the level...?
oh_bebe 14 years ago
  Design needs to be better. Like one cohesive design instead of random lines or little pieces here and there. And maybe your background can be more creative instead of just one color. Also, make sure you can't skip parts of the level next time

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Port Wholes"

About Level "Port Wholes"

First post of the topic

oh_bebe 14 years ago
  Design needs to be better. Like one cohesive design instead of random lines or little pieces here and there. And maybe your background can be more creative instead of just one color. Also, make sure you can't skip parts of the level next time
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg