Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Tuto:Suicide", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

oh_bebe 14 years ago
  Saberdile: Admins look for a creative idea and challenge, and also neatness in the design. A good design should not only look neat but look symetrical and interesting.

so basically i rejected it because i was on the fence and you said you don't care...
Sires 14 years ago
  Perfect, it works now.
Saberdile 14 years ago
  There i did everything you want and i think ur gonna deny but this is my first level that has become pink not red so im not good at this okay?

and i dont care if you decline i just want to kno: wat do you admins want in a level specificly??
Sires 14 years ago
  I think the checkpoint ladder is way too long. People with an average intellect will understand the concept a lot sooner, I think. ;-)

Besides, the last two don't work properly, at least they didn't when I played it.
Sillius 14 years ago
  Yeah I made 1 xD
oh_bebe 14 years ago
  I think you should take out the last info where you say sorry. If you have to say sorry about your level, maybe it should be changed. Also, idk if it can be accepted bc I think there is another tuto like this already

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Tuto:Suicide"

About Level "Tuto:Suicide"

First post of the topic

oh_bebe 14 years ago
  I think you should take out the last info where you say sorry. If you have to say sorry about your level, maybe it should be changed. Also, idk if it can be accepted bc I think there is another tuto like this already
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg