Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Bubble Climbing 2", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Sires 14 years ago
  Quite hard. Took me a while to finish this level.
kurisoh 14 years ago
  ive finished the bit where it is able to roll off
oh_bebe 14 years ago
  you need to fix it if there is a way to cheat.. and in my opinion this just does not measure up to Bubble Climbing 1. So it needs to be fixed and neater, with better jumps.. if another admin wants to eval it to blue thats fine but in my opinion i think it should be fixed first.. sorry
kurisoh 14 years ago
  probably no cause i got school
but thats a maybe

Lilio, there is no fun if you dont beat it the original way and just
either put that in a spoiler or dont post cause thanks a alot
for ruining my level
oh_bebe 14 years ago
  I think if it is hard but people can see that it is do-able and looks great it is ok.. idk why people say that a level is bad just bc it is hard.
I think there is a difference in a level being really frustrating and really hard tho.
////are you going to edit?
gameinsky 14 years ago
  desert trap has a puzzle to solve, but it's kinda easy.
liolo 14 years ago
  i found a way from the bottom to jump and skip the circle thing...XD
kurisoh 14 years ago
  well its supposed to be hard and how come people always say its hard i mean some levels are hard and they are beatable?

Edit: some levels are frustrating like lets say Desert Trap its hard
gameinsky 14 years ago
  It's ok, exept the messy line ho sometime kills me
oh_bebe 14 years ago
  I feel like this is the kind of level that people will find frustrating.. bc the only one who really knows how to make the jumps is the person who made the level.. Ill see what others say

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Bubble Climbing 2"

About Level "Bubble Climbing 2"

First post of the topic

oh_bebe 14 years ago
  I feel like this is the kind of level that people will find frustrating.. bc the only one who really knows how to make the jumps is the person who made the level.. Ill see what others say
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg