Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Some bosses....", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

oh_bebe 14 years ago
  I made a few changes for you, hope you like it

you still need to do the thumb then I will accept

if you want me to add more details I can but I didn't want to take over your level and design!
liolo 14 years ago
  k
ill do it!!!
cant someone else is editing it and ty for the designs when you do them :)
oh_bebe 14 years ago
  you can make it faster by setting your nodes to 100, and placing the nodes so the paths goes more directly to the goal instead of way out to the side and up and over.. you could also place the last boss challenge a little higher up so the path doesn't have to be so long.

your thumb looks cool but needs to be captured in test mode

also, maybe you can make the design a little neater and look more interesting.. if you want me to help you I will
liolo 14 years ago
  you dont need to fall on it, u go in it.....
gameinsky 14 years ago
  When i fal on the box who should bring me to exit it goes away without me in it.
liolo 14 years ago
  sry i forgot to move him,and i dont know how to make the booooooooring ride less boring i cant speed it up any more...
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Zodiacra, it's not that the boss is behind the goal, but he's placed the turtle in the last part of the game, Just after the final boss, thus skipping the entire level.

So, liolo, MOVE THE TURTLE!
zodiacra 14 years ago
  if the boss's is behind the goal, move the goal!
flamin 14 years ago
  I got to the boss's Its a pretty fun level but hes failed at the start try not getting the flag and then do teh level
Raymond 14 years ago
  Lol! Rate 0\5
Ahroo 14 years ago
  I see.... He might've prematurely uploaded it! :(

I see bosses, but I can't fight them...
oh_bebe 14 years ago
  Is this some kind of mistake? Why do you just take a long boring ride to the goal?

[<<] [1] [2]

Levels forum

Play Level "Some bosses...."

About Level "Some bosses...."

First post of the topic

oh_bebe 14 years ago
  Is this some kind of mistake? Why do you just take a long boring ride to the goal?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg