Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Operation Yakuza", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

oh_bebe 14 years ago
  I use a mouse pad on a mac also.... so.. yep :P
kurisoh 14 years ago
  also i drew messy because i was
useing my mouse pad on my macbook not proper mouse :(
gameinsky 14 years ago
  I can help you with fixing if you want :)
Ahroo 14 years ago
  For a second there, I thought that this'd be like a homage to the Operation levels made by Elizea, and then... I saw this...

It was a good effort, but I think it's a bit too messy for a level... Sorry. :(
oh_bebe 14 years ago
  That's fine.. I can just reject if you don't want to change it..... its too short, too messy, and not much of a challenge. I think it would be ok if it were at least neat and a little longer.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Uterly messy...
lololol 14 years ago
  i don't think you spent 5 hours on it because its really short, and it doesn't look like it has that many paths.
kurisoh 14 years ago
  i spent 5 hours on this level
and i dont want to change too much
of it :(
oh_bebe 14 years ago
  well you must not draw all of them right to left or you would be able to stand still on them without rolling to the side.. and they clearly look crooked
kurisoh 14 years ago
  i draw lines right to left :/
oh_bebe 14 years ago
  I've already told you this many times, but DRAW RIGHT TO LEFT! drawing left to right makes your lines uneven!! Also, you can skip the whole level by just jumping down.... you need to make sure you have to go a certain way in your levels bc people don't always follow the way you intend.. So when testing, always try alternate routes to make sure the map is how you want.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Operation Yakuza"

About Level "Operation Yakuza"

First post of the topic

oh_bebe 14 years ago
  I've already told you this many times, but DRAW RIGHT TO LEFT! drawing left to right makes your lines uneven!! Also, you can skip the whole level by just jumping down.... you need to make sure you have to go a certain way in your levels bc people don't always follow the way you intend.. So when testing, always try alternate routes to make sure the map is how you want.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg