Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "In-the-wall 3", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

boogiebee 14 years ago
  Jos, I did 62 on a shortened version. That Editor is really neat, my first try using it.

Fun fun, got the thumbnail correct too.
boogiebee 14 years ago
  I've tried to remember the 97 move solution to no avail, however I offer this 96 move solution in lieu, which I do remember!
Jos 14 years ago
  I think it's maybe better if you make the "arms" 1 grid shorter. That make the solution only 65 moves with the same tactic.
Jac1 14 years ago
  I would prove you mathematically that this level isn't a waste of time, but I'm too busy to waste my time on that :P
Jyxz 14 years ago
  if i left a comment like this level is a waste of time paulo woulda called me a spammer!
ZarakiKenpachi 14 years ago
  Yeah!!! I´m happy!!! ^.^
Vasilok97 14 years ago
  I'm sorry I cant edit it more. My computer didn't let me to do this! O_o
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Wow, that's scary... O_o
boogiebee 14 years ago
  The thing is he thought he was normal and that there was something bad wrong with the rest of us blokes!

(no his name wasn't Wan Hung Lo)
Ahroo 14 years ago
  True, it's a strange world out there... xD
boogiebee 14 years ago
  Dropped you an IM P09

@Ahroo, once worked with a guy who had three of them , we gave him a nickname that was really funny!
Ahroo 14 years ago
  boogiebee, I knew someone who bet on their left xxx before. He lost the bet and he got a surgery to remove his left xxx. D:
patio09 14 years ago
  @boogiebee I can tell you how I did the 100 moves (and I don't need any body parts) but how did you beat it ??
boogiebee 14 years ago
  Whoa, Paulo is picking in 'high cotton' now!

Edit: And I'm 'cooking with gas'. :)
pauloalex 14 years ago
  but do not want to give my left arm ....:)
boogiebee 14 years ago
  I'm sit'n here thinking, "I'd give my left xxx to know how Patio did 100 moves. So I tried what I thought wouldn't work ..dang! and I've still got my left xxx too! =-)

Definitely not Paulo. :)
pauloalex 14 years ago
  sorry, but this level is tiring...

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "In-the-wall 3"

About Level "In-the-wall 3"

First post of the topic

pauloalex 14 years ago
  sorry, but this level is tiring...
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg