Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Systematic II", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

jdr 15 years ago
  Sorry Ninja, but that really doesn't help - are you just referring to what I said in my previous spoiler? I would really appreciate it if you could just tell me what I was supposed to do. I have completed the level now anyway.
THeNiNJa 15 years ago

SPOILER
emmuh 15 years ago
  I wish I knew, I come back to this puzzle every once and a while and still haven't a clue to the pattern
jdr 15 years ago
  I have now done this in 13 moves but could somebody please tell me what the white blocks mean?
jdr 15 years ago
  I have just done this level in 16 moves but I worked it out myself.
SPOILER
boogiebee 15 years ago
  Running low on options, but still clicking.
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  Keep working boogiebee! The levels fate is in your hands!
boogiebee 15 years ago
  Getting close.
Asforien 15 years ago
  Has anyone else managed to solve it?
WooHooII 15 years ago
  Okay, I solved it.
WooHooII 15 years ago
  I have an idea about what the white blocks are supposed to mean, but I can't quite figure out how to read them.
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  There is a system. ;)
Let's see if anyone gets the system before i start giving clues.
If the level gets spoiled there wont be any challenge left.
patio09 15 years ago
  If there is any sense in the upper part it should be done in 16 moves, just have to find the right order.
But on the other hand THeNINJa could have had other plans....
boogiebee 15 years ago
  Monster, I think yo Pappa poked some fun at yo Mamma, =). Good show man! aaha ha.
Monster 15 years ago
  yeah ... about that right angle thing .... i should have specified it doesnt work for "systematic II" :))) but i can tell you that i used the pink ones to block the others. took me a while to figure it out but if you want real advice ask the cheese man :) my first score was 812, then i got down to 2 something. i know it can be done better than that i felt many wasted moves... i blame my mouse, it just wouldnt listen. so i had to get rough with it *BIFF*BAM*POW!!
burfy 15 years ago
  Still nobody...I tried so many combinations for decoding but none worked.
Monster I think it's a job for you, you said something about knowing the concept = solving any puzzle... ;-)
Interesting level...
Asforien 15 years ago
  I can't figure this out yet. Everyone help =)

[<<] [1] [2]

Levels forum

Play Level "Systematic II"

About Level "Systematic II"

First post of the topic

Asforien 15 years ago
  I can't figure this out yet. Everyone help =)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg