Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Thanks Alot ", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

bwac2012 14 years ago
  Whats hapened to the level?
bwac2012 14 years ago
  I've always used the close button so i can play on the level with invincibility.
Gameinspace 14 years ago
  NP hahhahahahahaha
oh_bebe 14 years ago
  Thanks for making it much easier to evaluate now.
goldie 14 years ago
  hahahaa!!!
Gameinspace 14 years ago
  This is a real level, I clicked on create a new level. is this a fake level?

Ok, i've made it into a real level. ENJOY
oh_bebe 14 years ago
  Im is right.. it needs to be a real level.
Im 14 years ago
  Can you please make a real level of it? :S
Gameinspace 14 years ago
  Can you accept the level now?
I don't mean to offend you Sires, but a year is a long time of playing, havn't you ever seen the "Close" button. But lets not talk about this any more.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Gameinspace, we are not informed that when the menu goes up that you can close it to continue the level.

And only a few tried that out.
oh_bebe 14 years ago
  Gameinspace that kind of talk is not necessary. We don't talk like that here. Watch what you say or you might get limited.
Sires 14 years ago
  I am not "sort of dumb". How should I know this? There never was a level before where it was necessary to see what's going on after you hit the flag. You should indeed be a little more careful with your judgement about my intelligence here.
kurisoh 14 years ago
  sires press space then press close
demonicyoshi 14 years ago
  If you had a greater challenge on the black path, and a greater reward maybe it could be aceptable
Sires 14 years ago
  I don't see the fun in this. You can't see anything of the level, because as soon as you hit the flag, you have the window popping up blocking your view.
Im 14 years ago
  1/5 if it remains like this. :S
Gameinspace 14 years ago
  Thanks! gameinsky
Please accept it!
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Frogman once got a level like this accepted, and the quality was worser than this one.

This one is pretty, and it as never been done before in RT, or maybe... but not at the start.
So I guess it's acceptable for one time.
Sillius 14 years ago
  Hmmm... If you change the black lines into normal ones and give the turtle a bubble you'll almost the same effect :p
Elizea 14 years ago
  i remember this kind of level in JG2... Shiro rejected it (it was named Goal Glitch or something)

this isnt a good idea, except at the end of a good level to find somekind of secret (like in Paranoia)
chris3000 14 years ago
  I've used this technique before in making my levels. If you put the flag at the start you are invulnerable to any deadly items. 5/5 btw

Plus, I don't get why the turtle can jump on normal lines but not on deadly ones. This happens when you get the flag.
oh_bebe 14 years ago
  I don't know if this is allowed..hmm

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Thanks Alot "

About Level "Thanks Alot "

First post of the topic

oh_bebe 14 years ago
  I don't know if this is allowed..hmm
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg