Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Couples", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

SuperMario 14 years ago
  Sooooooo great!
jp 15 years ago
  The bug is still here !!!?
tonje 15 years ago
  The lvl is done, but it wont continu why?
jp 15 years ago
  I've found it and it's now correctd and back to officials (score reseted). It was a problem when the final move involves blocks that don't reach a target (white blocks in that case).
jp 15 years ago
  OK i think I will have to remove it from official levels while I find what's the problem.

Could you let me know what are the last moves to complete the levels (is it a couple, and what color is it, and from which position if possible)?

Btw, the rating below the level is not a difficulty level, it's the average rating about the quality of the level. You can rate a leel by clicking on those yellow marks.
OrigamiMarie 15 years ago
  I am also having a problem with the end of this level, just like chakka. Another oddity that I notice is that its difficulty rating shows up as 0.
jp 15 years ago
  chakka your name appears on the highscore ilst of this level, are you sure you didn't mamange to complete it ?
I would like to test it but it's very difficult to complete and I've never managed to :)
chakka 15 years ago
  I finished this level, but it doesn't seem to work... All the colored blocks are in their correct spaces, the white ones are all over, and nothing happens...
Asforien 16 years ago
  There's something wrong with the level, it doesn't sense when you complete it.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Couples"

About Level "Couples"

First post of the topic

Asforien 16 years ago
  There's something wrong with the level, it doesn't sense when you complete it.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg