Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Spaceship Alpha", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 4 years ago
  Kind of. I'm not spoiling how I get my 49k (I want to get a 50k before anyone beats me) - but I'll say this, this levels has many ways to beat it, you just need to figure out how.

EDIT: Got the 50k - but I'm sure you guys don't even need me to explain how to beat this level as fast as possible. I knew I had a chance as soon as I was in the quick section. I have no clue how but on my first ever 50k pace run I fully capitalised and nearly skipped to 51k. Maybe I'll go and get that later?
chris3000 4 years ago
  I wonder, are there any shortcuts or time savers here? I still need to improve a little.
Coolguy52 4 years ago
  49k is definitely possible, 50k is probably possible too...
popo2 5 years ago
  Highscore, but someone can still beat me.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  No, and Elizea:I see!
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Really? :O

let me guess... one to revolve the dots and another to go left, right up and down? :/
Elizea 14 years ago
  you can do that with 2 paths
gameinsky 14 years ago
  You can do that with 3 paths
Ahroo 14 years ago
  I'd love to know how you made that thing at the start... though you'll probably throw out some mathematical theorems at me... xD

I'll rate this one because no one has yet...
4/5, it's not exactly the greatest, but it's pretty good. :D

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Spaceship Alpha"

About Level "Spaceship Alpha"

First post of the topic

Ahroo 14 years ago
  I'd love to know how you made that thing at the start... though you'll probably throw out some mathematical theorems at me... xD

I'll rate this one because no one has yet...
4/5, it's not exactly the greatest, but it's pretty good. :D
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg