Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Delterexia", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

BonusLeveLover 11 years ago
  Ok ...
totallyepicdude321 11 years ago
  the part in the hospital is way too long!seiousl i went to race trac got a slushi and came back and it was just ending the pink part! but other than that this is epic!never mind i figured out the secret' cool secret!:):):):)
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  This is a work of art. Well done Ahroo, well done. Brilliant concept, brilliant path's, and a brilliant lvlid xD

And BLJR15... I hate you...
gameinsky 13 years ago
  I would prefer worked out feedback writed like in a normal text.

THAT MEANS NO CAPS OVERUSE!!!!
Sires 14 years ago
  Oh really? Strange, because I had tried that as well, and when I jumped there with the second guard still alive, nothing happened. When I jumped there after the cannon had started to fire, I always got killed by the little black dots underneath the green line I was landing on.

I guess I will try again, then...

EDIT: Finally. The end is really hard. The only thing I do not like about this level is that you have to repeat the long boring part after the second checkpoint every time you die at the boss room. Besides that, it is a cool level. My favorite part: "Whack!!!" with the little man jumping up. Great humor. :)
Ahroo 14 years ago
  wait... now I remember! You're supposed to wall jump onto the barrel of the gun! where the bullets come from! :D
Sires 14 years ago
  Sorry, but I don't understand what you are trying to say... I walljumped over the thing many times (backwards and forwards), nothing happened. In fact, I have landed on every single spot of the machine many times without any result (well, there was a result when I landed on a hedgehog... I died...). Are you saying the switch is somewhere up on one of the two walls?
Ahroo 14 years ago
  You have to jump up the wall and over to break it... it isn't possible to run up and punch it. xD

And, the admins have not evaluated BL Bomber 3 yet... D:
Sires 14 years ago
  This level, as nice as it is, is frustrating. I just can't figure out how to destroy the shotgun or the guy using it in the castle. I even waited til night time set in, thinking that maybe he will just fall asleep, but nope... of course not. Damn.... :)
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Omg, It's Zakko600! 8O

The nurse never comes, She was executed secretly the morning before. You commit suicide to change the timeline of the day so you never fell and broke your vocals. :D
oh_bebe 14 years ago

SPOILER
Zakko600 14 years ago
  WTH Are you supposed to do at the hospital?
Creedsanatomy 14 years ago
  lol i went to use the bathroom, came back and im still in the hospital, slow moving people, take their precious time while my vocal cords are snapped :C
Ahroo 14 years ago
  That's the best I can do without making the words slur.
allyally 14 years ago
  Good GOD, thats boring! what the hell! waiting wayyy too long!
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Lol, the same falling out of the sky scenario in the Paper Mario game. I loved that game... :D
ThePeejsterM 14 years ago
  Why does this make me think of Paper Mario?
Ahroo 14 years ago
  @megamore1324, the fall never happened.

@oh_bebe, I'll make the wait shorter. ;)

EDIT: I've made the wait shorter. :D
megamore1324 14 years ago
  how did the turtel vocal cords come back togethor again
kurisoh 14 years ago
  i got past the first guard you hit the back of him
(the normal land bit)
goldie 14 years ago
  the beginning needs to be longer and more boring.
MarioLuigi2009 14 years ago
  i got to the part with the hedgehog guard. how do i get past it?
PS, to get out of the hospital, kill yourself. you will end up in front of Delterexia.
Raymond 14 years ago
  To wait, can you do to 50 speed?
Elizea 14 years ago
  i am trapped in the hospital while the sky and falling down =(
oh_bebe 14 years ago
  too much waiting and reading in the beginning.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Delterexia"

About Level "Delterexia"

First post of the topic

oh_bebe 14 years ago
  too much waiting and reading in the beginning.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg