Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Christmas Time", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Sires 14 years ago
  @Ahroo: No, the big pile of snow has changed to a very small pile of snow over which you can easily jump, and I am standing right in front of the wall. I was standing right in front of the right wall, and also the left wall on the other side of the building, but no door opened anywhere on either side.

EDIT: Dude, I found the solution. Great... all the time yesterday I spent on jumping over the building was totally unnecessary... and even though I finally made it to the other side, thinking that it is a Sillius level after all, so you have to expect something that hard, but when I looked at the scores today, I kind of realized that jumping over the big house was NOT part of the challenge... ;-)
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Erm, the shovel is used to plow the snow out of the way from the front gate... I think you screwed up somewhere. xD
Sires 14 years ago
  I don't understand this level. I got the key, the wood and the shovel. When I found out that the entrance didn't open of the christmas tree house, I thought it might be on the other side of the house. When I finally had managed to jump over the house (after 200 tries or so, this level is so laggy it is hard to get the timing of the jumps right), I had to learn that on the other side of the house, there was no entrance either. Since the flag is inside this house, it must be possible to get inside somehow. BUT HOW?????
kirrock 14 years ago
  Were is the key? :\
5/5 official :)
jasse50 14 years ago
  finally ijumped over the first house after -6 jumps
Sillius 14 years ago
  Shhhh Jac1...
I wasn't too lazy to fix such things :D

And ty for the great comments xD
Jac1 14 years ago
  Just one thing...

I went to area just next to the shed and it said "closed till 9 am" even though it was open...
Treazer 14 years ago
  i agree with ninja (both)
THeNiNJa 14 years ago
  Awesome. But I must say I'm quite disappointed of you, 'cause you didn't place a secret behind the Christmas inc. thingie.

But anywho, it should be official.
rock_98 14 years ago
  Nice level! :)
Treazer 14 years ago
  DAMN!!! 2 points to bad!

oh and official 5/5
Vasilok97 14 years ago
  Good, greate, wonderfull level!!! 5/5
lololol 14 years ago
  Very good! try beating my highscore!

SPOILER
Sillius 14 years ago
  Hehe it just takes the turtle 30 minutes to go check on the christmas co.'s entrance and back again xD

And ty for the rating :D

SPOILER
geckojsc 14 years ago
  Great level, but do you mind explaining how jumping onto your roof suddenly changes the time to 9am?! I had to look at the level in edit mode to work that out. Anyway, pretty awesome. I'll give it a five!
Bannanaman 14 years ago
  coolio level
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Wow, Sillius... a lot's gone on while I've been away. great job, on the level, too! :D
demonicyoshi 14 years ago
  at the end I thought you were suposed to jump off the snowball over the entire building, and i wasted 20 jumps atempting this, before i relized it was imposable.
Sillius 14 years ago
  There's a trick to doing everything xD
Elizea 14 years ago
  this isnt christmas, its hell =( jumping hell!

but i like it i guess :D
Sillius 14 years ago
  To quote Elizea :D
Quoting Elizea from Level "Winter Wonderland"
my christmas contest level =) enjoy, rate & comment :)

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Christmas Time"

About Level "Christmas Time"

First post of the topic

Sillius 14 years ago
  To quote Elizea :D
Quoting Elizea from Level "Winter Wonderland"
my christmas contest level =) enjoy, rate & comment :)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg