Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Vaporization", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

BloodType 14 years ago
  WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY TOO EASY!!! Don't get me wrong it is still cool...
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Did you ever eached the first checkpoint ? from all the times I tried I got vaporised and splatted.

I think it's impossible to exit the tube, but you really outdid yourself! only you can cheat by using the vaporisation...
Ahroo 14 years ago
  I am Finished!
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Started to edit... this should be done eventually.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Bump .
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Thanks. :)

I'm not sure about this, I was expecting you to be the first one to do it. You did, after all, make the speed of light in JG2. xP

It took quite a while to make the path that I copied, the whole level is made of dots(except for the end).

I'll try to make it better, I was thinking of an invisible wall, but I don't want the player to be restricted... D:
Elizea 14 years ago
  im not a master of paths either but i would probably know few ways to make it better :P

its official worthy idea, dont destroy it in the execution
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Indeed, it isn't... D:

Elizea would probably do better, but I'm not a master of paths. :/

Hmm... I'm not sure where this is going to go.
oh_bebe 14 years ago
  I would do something else with this level.. Its a good idea in theory but isn't executed well.
Ahroo 14 years ago
  @Gameinsky: Oh, you jump from the corner of the ramp, jump at the right time off of the tree and then jump from the ground and over the house. Very hard to do, trust me.

@Im, If I made the ground any better, I wouldn't be able to click all of the dots to get them on the path. That, and it'd lag incredibly. D8
gameinsky 14 years ago
  ditto Im
Im 14 years ago
  How are you supposed to jump with this ground!?
gameinsky 14 years ago
  how on earth are you supposed to ump over the second house ?
Ahroo 14 years ago
  That's what I did at first, but it made it slower! D:
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Put a few more paths, just copy it.
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Yeah, I know. I had to cut the stage in half because it was all hauled off in one huge chunk... D:

I'll get on making the evap. rate faster...

edit: I dunno if this made it faster, but it also made it lag less.
oh_bebe 14 years ago
  good idea but pretty laggy. and the vaporization could probably go faster because the level is really easy.

[<<] [1] [2]

Levels forum

Play Level "Vaporization"

About Level "Vaporization"

First post of the topic

oh_bebe 14 years ago
  good idea but pretty laggy. and the vaporization could probably go faster because the level is really easy.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg