Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Miasma", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Treazer 12 years ago
  Relly officialworthy!
Creedsanatomy 12 years ago
  :(
I still don't have an official level. Lol :p
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Bump of officialness.
(I'm checking all pages for possible call for adins)
Creedsanatomy 14 years ago
  feels like i did that this morning
  it can be a toxic discharge sometimes resembling fog, A vaporous exhalation, especially one rising from stagnant water or filth, formerly believed to cause disease,Floating and impalpable morbific effluvia, the product of decay or putrefaction of animal and vegetable substances. [Thomas1875] Morbid emanation, animal or vegetable, A noxious atmosphere or influence; A noxious atmosphere or emanation once thought to originate from swamps and waste to cause disease, in Greek mythology, a miasma is a contagious power that has an independent life of its own. Until purged by the sacrificial death of the wrongdoer, Miasma is an album by the melodic death metal band The Black Dahlia Murder, Poisonous vapors thought to infect the air, A scenic infection where a persons eyes could manipulate an object to see things in many ways, noun; poetic/literary; a highly unpleasant or unhealthy smell or vapor, miasma means a lot of things lol, just google and wikipedia it.
Ahroo 14 years ago
  erm... okay? :/

I remember the word miasma from somewhere else, but it was the name of a kind of mist... :/
  miasma is a hex or illusion meaning your seeing things in 2
gamelover101 14 years ago
  I don't understand the title
  thanks for the tip :]
lololol 14 years ago
  okay.. here's a tip: Make bad levels, and then remake them to something better!
  i don't know were i get these ideas from, here i have sitting 3 purple levels and in 45 minutes i can think of a much better level.
Sillius 14 years ago
  If you ask me this has some minor design-flaws, but has great official potential xD

So I'll vote for official too :D
lololol 14 years ago
  no! not maybe?! OFFICIAL for sure! :P

when we call jp for march we show him this :)
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Gracias!
That is amazing!
this could be....
Maybe official ? °:o)
  it doesnt seem to save my thumbnail D:

nevermind.
demonicyoshi 14 years ago
  nice! A really fun challenge
  im re-doing all of my purple levels.....
so um, how this one? ^^
  alright i'll fix em
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Nice pair of challenges, but you should fix a few typos, capitalise the first letter of the title, and make a thumbnail while holding shift to make a perfect square.

Also, the platform that takes you into the rocket moves too slow at the start and I was able to jump in the rocket before it came on it's place.
Also make it not end with a switch but set the last node to "0" and put another node before it.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Miasma"

About Level "Miasma"

First post of the topic

gameinsky 14 years ago
  Nice pair of challenges, but you should fix a few typos, capitalise the first letter of the title, and make a thumbnail while holding shift to make a perfect square.

Also, the platform that takes you into the rocket moves too slow at the start and I was able to jump in the rocket before it came on it's place.
Also make it not end with a switch but set the last node to "0" and put another node before it.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg