Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Super Jump", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Jessica2727 10 years ago
  so no matter how i enter the jumping pits it just pushes me down, i roll slowly i jump in directly, idk. maybe it's my computer but it just glitches really bad. its a great concept though, i would have loved to finish it.
Treazer 10 years ago
  Wheee, did it! :D
Same score as kiethy :)

This was a really amazing and hard level!! :D
Sillius 13 years ago
  Hmm... only 4 people scored on this level :D

Never thought it was that hard xD
Sires 14 years ago
  Thanks for the info, but now I am stuck at another part where I can move in as slowly as I want and I still get fired against the black ceiling. But the idea is nice anyway. ;)
Sillius 14 years ago
  You're moving too fast into the pit and then the glitch glitches and makes you fly downwards :D
Sires 14 years ago
  Thing is, it doesn't work. I always get killed by the black lines underneath the pit. Well, it works sometimes in the first pit, it worked once in the second pit, but never in the third one.
demonicyoshi 14 years ago
  lololol, if your talking about the auto level with the power ups, that used a different glich without paths.
Sillius 14 years ago
  Shhhh lololol don't help him xD
lololol 14 years ago
  He actually used it in a auto level.. just WAAAAAAAAAAAY diffrently.

but, who cares. its still awesome!!!!!!! but i still can't believe i'm the only rater :o
Sillius 14 years ago
  umm, yeah, I hate to break this to you, but I you never used it in a level and since I've discovered it myself I can call it mine (like you did with the impossible glitch and the Bbren issue) xD
allyally 14 years ago
  umm, yeah, I hate to break this to you, but I already knew how to do this.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Super Jump"

About Level "Super Jump"

First post of the topic

allyally 14 years ago
  umm, yeah, I hate to break this to you, but I already knew how to do this.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg