Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Shadowsteps", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Dynamo 10 years ago
  MY BRAIN CAN'T COPE WITH THIS LEVEL

[Edit: The power of posting strikes again]
neoseanner 12 years ago
  i think this is easy for me now :/
AK 12 years ago
  It's awesome... Finally beat it, but I wish I hadn't so I could keep playing... :D
Pof 12 years ago
  This level must activate an not often used part of the brain cause this is really hard to figure out where you will land.... However there is only TWO position :S

GREAT level and all officials done for me :)
Elizea 13 years ago
  Shiro, just keep trying and try to figure out the (shadow)steps =].
Shiro 13 years ago
  I'm still stuck on this one, what the hell do I have to do after the 1st CP :(?
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Beep, beep, beep *switch*
Jump, maybe ?
Shiro 13 years ago
  What am I supposed to do after the first CP...?
Sires 14 years ago
  Oh, I forgot... when I was done I wanted to vote for official. Then I realized it already was official... uhm... that's what you get for playing Elizea's levels for hours and hours... ;-)
Elizea 14 years ago
  @sires, Yey :D
Sires 14 years ago
  @gameinsky: Thank you. I still don't know how I did it, but somehow, I made it to the checkpoint. The last part was pretty easy, I figured that out in two minutes or so. YAY!!!! :-))
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Sires, you have to jump when the line is at it's highest, on the right moment.
that way you would fall on it and proceed.
sajtoskiflee 14 years ago
  I do it simple! xD
Sires 14 years ago
  @gameinsky: Yes, of course. But in the last chamber, when I jump up, with the next movement of the thing, I get killed by the black line above. If I don't jump, I fall through the floor.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Have you thought about jumping ?
Sires 14 years ago
  Ok, I officially give up. I just can't figure out how to reach the second checkpoint. I always die in the third chamber. What makes this even more frustrating is the fact that a lot of people did finish this. :(
Sires 14 years ago
  Oh, great news... thing is, I have made it over the long line (with the two short lines underneath), the 2nd CP is so close, and yet... I am stuck in the third of those chambers there since forever...well... I will keep trying. It's the last official level that I have not finished, so it is kind of personal. :)
Elizea 14 years ago
  Sires, try to keep going, the hard part starts after 2nd CP :)
Sires 14 years ago
  This is so incredible hard... I make it to the first checkpoint without any problems, but from there on, I am stuck. I just can't figure out what I have to do.
Ahroo 14 years ago
  lol... (i'm screwed...) xD
Elizea 14 years ago
  i hope more people will try to solve this 'puzzle' level now as it being official :P
inarissa 14 years ago
  500/4 official!
magic7 14 years ago
  Very nice level :D
Official !
gamelover101 14 years ago
  me too

very hard
Ahroo 14 years ago
  OFFICIALzor, though I can't complete it. xD
gameinsky 14 years ago
  OMG!
Offical

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Shadowsteps"

About Level "Shadowsteps"

First post of the topic

gameinsky 14 years ago
  OMG!
Offical
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg