[Log in]
[Register]
[Chat!]
Username:
Password:
Games
Forums
About
Mobile
Follow @bonuslevelorg
Topic, Level "4 Clicks...", game "BLockoban"
Checkout our
iPhone
&
iPad
games!
You must register or log in to post a message.
john96
2 days ago
@GIS: can you delete some old scores. I solved the level but the level will not disappear off my unplayed tab.
Jyxz
17 years ago
its ok I guess.. change the name tho.
nightshade1
18 years ago
quite nice and esy
Andy
18 years ago
Very easy. A while back I think JP was wondering if we had too few easy levels. If that is still the case, this would be a good "tutorial" level. Also, needs an in-game thumbnail.
jp
18 years ago
Hmm, it's maybe too easy to be accepted, not sure...
[1]
Levels forum
Play Level "4 Clicks..."
About Level "4 Clicks..."
First post of the topic
jp
18 years ago
Hmm, it's maybe too easy to be accepted, not sure...
Our free flash games
Games for your site
Games for your iPhone
Contact
Twitter
@jpsarda
&
@bonuslevelorg