Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Blockoban stars", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

ToughMan 13 years ago
  Nice level Simon. I enjoyed it too. It is unfair to the game to compare designers. It is all about taste if you ask me. I'm sure there are a lot of ppl who don't like my levels and frankly i don't blame them (hehe). We sure need all ppl who are willing to give it a try to join the designing team. Everything comes from experience so no apologozies there Simon. We are all in this together and every little helps. We are here to provide any assistance possible as i'm sure you will do once you get the feel of it to other new designers. I am also open to other's assistance myself as i believe new ideas are there and more tricks can be made (plus i get older and i forget). Just FYI it would be quite interesting to go through my early levels to see how things were and how they have ended up. I have to admit that i have been influenced a great deal from OMG's, PA's, El's and Murat's levels.
MartinfraKongsberg 13 years ago
  Good idea, Elizea!
oldmtnguy 13 years ago
  Hey Simon, A good level. Like Martin, I enjoy this kind. When I make a level I play it through time after time to see if it is solvable. And then edit and tweak it. I will also offer to help if you would like. Keep up the good work.
Elizea 13 years ago
  It's very frustrating when I sometimes do a level and then I am like 'crap, I have no idea if this is possible x)'

Maybe I should do a pack for that, unevaluated levels that I am not sure to be possible =D?
Jyxz 13 years ago
  i think you have plenty of very fun/good levels, dont argue for your limitations or they shall be yours. As far as toughman and murat... who knows how they do it, amazing levels all the time!
SimonM 13 years ago
  lol Martin thank you
MartinfraKongsberg 13 years ago
  I enjoyed it, Simon, but that's just the autistic side of me that I can't help.

What you can do, Simon: Make a level that looks just impossible and ask some of the "Troublesolvers" to figure out if it is.
SimonM 13 years ago
  I'm not a really good designer as thoughman and such.
Jyxz 13 years ago
  very tedious for not that much trick, it was kinda relaxing to solve but overall I'd have to say this is not a good level.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Blockoban stars"

About Level "Blockoban stars"

First post of the topic

Jyxz 13 years ago
  very tedious for not that much trick, it was kinda relaxing to solve but overall I'd have to say this is not a good level.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg