Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Solace", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

jasperpostema 12 years ago
  Cool level!
juhdanad 12 years ago
  Yes, it is.
Magic_X 13 years ago
  this level is awesome!!
gameinsky 13 years ago
  For sure, but garygoh is too busy searching for hard old levels to make slides of instead than to making a slide of this.
MarioIsFireball10 13 years ago
  They should make a slideshow 4 this.
Sires 13 years ago
  This is one of the most beautiful, complex, detailed, challenging levels here. Definitely. Amazing.
Shiro 13 years ago
  If anyone rates this lower than a 5/5 I'ma kill him/her. That's just impossible at levels like this!!

Suberb, as always ^^!
Elizea 13 years ago
  @gameinsky, thanks =]
@Ahroo, actually I had most of it long time ago, and now fast finished it. Also, I don't know if solace means happiness, but for me it's now this levels title.
@gundu, maybe, maybe not. It has a waterfall thing indeed, and back then I had been inspired by Euphorias waterfall.
@Magic_X, I guess you mean the Symbol thing, I had plans for it, but no, didn't use it really for anything. The 8 thing was meant first to be Firestorm (I would have made there red BG lines) but something went terribly wrong and now it looks like DNA.
Magic_X 13 years ago
  Wow! That's really cool! I like the shining star and the moving 8 thingy!
gundu 13 years ago
  The beginning look like a lot like Euphoria :O
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Oh, Elizea Norris, how do you make such epic levels?! xD

Beautiful, how much time did you spend on this? Five minutes? xP

Also, doesn't Solace mean Happiness? :/
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Awesome, just amazing, this leevl could be added to wonderworks because the challnge is very good, just as all the decoration, I love this! This Hafta get a slide !

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Solace"

About Level "Solace"

First post of the topic

gameinsky 13 years ago
  Awesome, just amazing, this leevl could be added to wonderworks because the challnge is very good, just as all the decoration, I love this! This Hafta get a slide !
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg