Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Bug in Unplayed Tab

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gamelover101 14 years ago
  I think many have encountered this problem
Elizea 14 years ago
  As the level remains 'uncompleted' for you, i don't think profile page shows that you have completed it.
  but it counts as how many lvls you completed.
Elizea 14 years ago
  This is only for non-official levels, which doesn't increase your score, neither in scores tab or profile page.
  Does it affect profile scores?
jp 14 years ago
  I will not be able to correct this bug. For the non official levels, only 100 best scores are kept in database.
Hexicube 14 years ago
  JP really should know how to fix this...
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Exactly what I was trying to get across.
Hexicube 14 years ago
  it's not the unplayed tab it's the fact there is only so many highscore slots on a level and scores aren't saved otherwise(unless it's official level)
gameinsky 14 years ago
  it affects all auto's and easy levels with almost no jumps.

JP probabely won't fix it asap as it isn't very importend...
  It also affects MACHINE (Hog Pop)
Garygoh884 14 years ago
  As far as you know, the level Tuto - 'Pushing' (Rolling Turtle) always in my Unplayed tab, this level will stay in my tab forever, despite the fact that I have submitted a score of 99, as the others got a score of 99 and fills the whole highscore tab.

[1]

BonusLevel website and API

First post of the topic

Garygoh884 14 years ago
  As far as you know, the level Tuto - 'Pushing' (Rolling Turtle) always in my Unplayed tab, this level will stay in my tab forever, despite the fact that I have submitted a score of 99, as the others got a score of 99 and fills the whole highscore tab.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg