Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Passion", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Jos 11 years ago
  265 in first time completed. Not bad.
pauloalex 14 years ago
  his observation is valid! however, this level requires great skill, and not just discover a treasure map as a solution. admire levels of difficult solution, but I think we should have levels of skill to save movements. It's interesting levels where the scores are equal. Are more exciting levels with infinite solutions. So I would like to see this level official.
Mo 14 years ago
  I will put in my opinion, just to play devil's advocate I suppose. I am not a fan of this kind of level. I agree that it requires allot of skill to manage the blocks and complete it, but the question is: how logical or repeatable is the process, is there any symmetry or appeal to it, and is it enjoyable for most people? For me it just feels like slogging through a mess to arrange blocks in an ugly, nonsensical arrangement, so I have chosen to just ignore the level. Just my opinion though and I also respect yours.
pauloalex 14 years ago
  I insist, this level deserves to be official, it requires great skill, is classic.I think that you can complete in less than 150 moves
Jos 14 years ago
  Look at the scores.
Username's score is higher than 1000 moves.
pauloalex 14 years ago
  ask to Martin. He like this level too.
Jyxz 14 years ago
  omg this level is complete trash are you kidding?

it shouldnt even be accepted. its bullshit
pauloalex 14 years ago
  this level have my vote for official. It is very hard!!!
Jyxz 14 years ago
  yeah dude i freaking hate levels like this omg omg omg omg delete it please enough people have suffered thru it

Edit: I think any level the creator hasnt completed should be removed just as a general rule...
pauloalex 14 years ago
  finally! I did it! was a marathon of blockoban! I will not see this level as not completed!
MartinfraKongsberg 14 years ago
  I just hated that "Best levels you haven't scored on"-message in the down right corner.
boogiebee 15 years ago
  Paulo,it's like spitting into the wind, there's no clean way to do it. I toyed with it a couple of times but with little success. Maybe I'll finish it sometime.
P.S. Done, and I admire nani's score.
pauloalex 15 years ago
  this level is very stupid! I do not know how it was accepted!
Andy 15 years ago
  To me, 345 moves is not relaxing.
radek8567 15 years ago
  "pasion" should be done sistematically.Step by step.
radek8567 15 years ago
  relax ,when you doing this level
jp 15 years ago
  OK I've accepted it as digibak completed it. But this requires so many moves...
radek8567 15 years ago
  why don't you take "passion"
jp 15 years ago
  This is too difficult, can somebody complete this level ?

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Passion"

About Level "Passion"

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  This is too difficult, can somebody complete this level ?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg