Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "White House", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Mo 14 years ago
  Okay so maybe there can be only five or six or seven...or more, but hey it sounded good at the time =D
MartinfraKongsberg 14 years ago
  @Rob: Well, then Nelson90 and I are gonna have our own party!

@Jyxz: The level is called white house and I think all the white ones can stay. There are several ways to solve this level, and some might require all the white ones. If you take away all the unnecessary white blocks, you end up with only one solution to the level.
Conclusion: I think it's good the way it is! The only problem is that one move I can't find...

Edit: I found it! Sorry, Nelson90, it seems you're gonna have a one-man's-party. Have fun!
oldmanrob 14 years ago
  @Martin Sorry I join the guys.
Jyxz 14 years ago
  I think this level actually has potential just get rid of those stupid white circles u dont need at all...

I feel like this level is going somewhere its just far from finihsed.
  @Mo: Now Rob and I had some fun going on, then you came and ruined the party! Thank you very much!!!
Mo 14 years ago
  There can be only one! Off with yer head :p
  @Rob: That is so true!!!
gundu 14 years ago
  I'm like Elizea! xD
oldmanrob 14 years ago
  @Martin There is place only for one. ;)
  @Rob: I like to be on top, too!
Elizea 14 years ago
  No challenge?! I don't even know where to start!
oldmanrob 14 years ago
  I like many of your level, murat. But not this one. No chalange no fun. Sorry 1/5.

Edit 3/5 I like to be on the top.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "White House"

About Level "White House"

First post of the topic

oldmanrob 14 years ago
  I like many of your level, murat. But not this one. No chalange no fun. Sorry 1/5.

Edit 3/5 I like to be on the top.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg