Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Raywalker", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 13 years ago
  Oh my god, when will I ever beat this!
SuperMario 13 years ago
  The last part is very annoying, I tried to reach the finish in about 7 times, but I luckly reached the finish. I like the rest of the part, not the part after the 2nd checkpoint. :/ 4/5
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Very annoying indeed... >_<
Creedsanatomy 14 years ago
  ver frustrating!
Ahroo 14 years ago
  ... ouch. D:
goldie 14 years ago
  i beat the whole level about 20 times with a score between 127 - 132 each time. you must not know what you are doing to make an assumption like that or maybe you don't have any RT skills.
Sires 14 years ago
  I agree with goldie about the first checkpoint, but not about the second one. You might be able to do that if you kill yourself every time you miss a jump or get thrown back by one of the rays, but that has nothing to do with skill, that's just cheating. ;)
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Indeed. :/
goldie 14 years ago
  most people who think that they are actually better than they really are will assume that it is luck based but with the right skill you can get to the first check point consistently with a score of 116 and to the second checkpoint with a score of 116-118 depending if you are able to get the stars.
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Exactly. xD
Sires 14 years ago
  Very slightly... :)
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Well, boredom spawns levels. xD

I was aware of the frantic jumping involved, and I added random stars to *slightly* compensate. :/
Sires 14 years ago
  Interesting design, but purely luck-based. Haven't even seen the second checkpoint and am already deep in the minus. There is no way you can get past those black rays with skill.

EDIT: Finally got that series of lucky jumps and made it to the second part, where skill comes in. Unfortunately, my lucky jumps came much later than goldies... :)
goldie 14 years ago
  102 points is good... but not good enough!
demonicyoshi 14 years ago
  Nice try, but i think I'll keep the highscore here.

-102 points!
goldie 14 years ago
  it does require skill. you just need to know when and how to execute your jump. highscore!
allyally 14 years ago
  This level doesn't require skill as much as frantic jumping, I like the style but not a very fun lvl to play,
demonicyoshi 14 years ago
  Highscore!

The last part with the breakable lines was fun, but the begining was really anoying.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  I hate those kind of levels, you do 4 steps foprwards and 3 steps backwards.
also the black lines makes this really annoying.
impossible nearly to control your jumps!
3,5 because of that (well, 3 because 3.5 is impossible to rate)

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Raywalker"

About Level "Raywalker"

First post of the topic

gameinsky 14 years ago
  I hate those kind of levels, you do 4 steps foprwards and 3 steps backwards.
also the black lines makes this really annoying.
impossible nearly to control your jumps!
3,5 because of that (well, 3 because 3.5 is impossible to rate)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg