Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Murder The Enemies", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Ahroo 14 years ago
  The second bullet bill is P*ssing me off! >:C
Sires 14 years ago
  @Ahroo: But that's what it says here all over the place in the comments. Hit it right in the middle... thing is, if you hit it anywhere else, you also die, I already tried that. :)

EDIT: I finally made it to the first checkpoint. Now I am stuck there, right after the first checkpoint...

EDIT 2: I made it. Coooool... :)
gamelover101 14 years ago
  I die when I kill the enemies at the start
Ahroo 14 years ago
  But what if you're NOT supposed to hit it right in the middle? ;P
Sires 14 years ago
  I wonder how somebody was able to complete this... I die everytime trying to kill the third enemy, after you have defeated the first two above and go down. Too bad the killing thing is executed so badly. It's really frustrating to die all the time even though you hit the thing right in the middle. :(
Jos 14 years ago
  Thank you, I don't need help but is it now good enough?
And what is the challenge if you never hit the lethal line? Just jump in the middle. I did it 10 times one after the other without dying any time.

So in short: I'm done with editing.
lololol 14 years ago
  if you need any help, i could help you :p
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Will you guys please stop repeating admins ? it's annoying...
gameinsky 14 years ago
  I suggest you to make it appear faster so the turtle practically never hit the lethal lines.

And on mario you have better air abilities because you can move in the air.
Sillius 14 years ago
  You forgot the others xD
Jos 14 years ago
  Yes! I found a way to take care you have to jump on the middle.
Is it now acceptable?
Jos 14 years ago
  I have maybe a better thing for the goomba-ish enemie but...damn...it's difficulter than it looks to put a picture in a comment!

And about the probleme you die if you jump on the middle of the goomba-ish thing: I can't take care you only can murder goomba-ish thing by jumping on the middle like wath's logical (and in games as mario) because I can't set the radius of the switch zone lower than 10.

And again about the first: there is a practical probleme with it.
Ahroo 14 years ago
  awesomesauce. love teh lvl. 8D
awesomeness 14 years ago
  i cant get past where you jump up and the ground closes under you and the flyuing guy kills you. (right
awesomeness 14 years ago
  i dont get the first part
Sillius 14 years ago
  1st to beat it xD
Im 14 years ago
  How is this part possible?:

I think you should move the eyes...
EYES DON'T KILL.

AWW! HAD ONE ... FISH? LEFT!!!!!
gameinsky 14 years ago
  please place the switch a little higher, I get killed when I jump just on the middle.

Well... it's not your faulth the lethal lines look messy...
Im 14 years ago
  I jumped on the Goomba-ish thing, and bounced up in there.
Jos 14 years ago
  Ok. I made it difficulter to murder goomba-ish enemies but wath make them so messy? I don't find them messy.

And Bruno-heey, I ment the situation in this level, not the picture in the comment.
Bruno-heey 14 years ago
  you mean the image?
copy the url of the image and paste between this code: [IMG=URL HERE][/IMG]

but the "IMG" should be "img" ;)
Jos 14 years ago
  Im, how did you do that? And gameinsky, please wait, I can't do it now dirrectly.
Im 14 years ago
  And you should fix this:
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Very nice concept but it doesn't works properly, also the goomba-ish enemies look quite messy and it's easy to die by jumping on them.

fix these things and I vote official!

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Murder The Enemies"

About Level "Murder The Enemies"

First post of the topic

gameinsky 14 years ago
  Very nice concept but it doesn't works properly, also the goomba-ish enemies look quite messy and it's easy to die by jumping on them.

fix these things and I vote official!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg