Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "All tricks", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

ToughMan 14 years ago
  Yes oldmanrob... That was my intention. To find the correct and (probably) only pattern within a fair and reasonable number of moves. I would also suggest titles to become lengthier as I believe a good riddle within the title would also improve challenges for solving the puzzles and introduce mindful skills to the game. I have a few ideas for that but we might need more characters. Btw, thanks for the comments u2.
Jyxz 14 years ago
  yeah its a very nice level
oldmanrob 14 years ago
  IMO medium is OK. It's a 10 moves puzzle and the chalange is to find the (only?) correct sequence. Don't worry about the category; there are many levels I would label different as the creator did. And if your next levels will be better than this very good one I will surely spend some happy hours at blockoban.
ToughMan 14 years ago
  As this is my first level... i kindly request ppl to bear w/h me and display a spirit of understanding. I promise the Best is Yet to Come!! I may have underrated this level. Is there a way to let other players (probably by voting system) determine the level category rather than the creator which is biased?

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "All tricks"

About Level "All tricks"

First post of the topic

ToughMan 14 years ago
  As this is my first level... i kindly request ppl to bear w/h me and display a spirit of understanding. I promise the Best is Yet to Come!! I may have underrated this level. Is there a way to let other players (probably by voting system) determine the level category rather than the creator which is biased?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg