Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Optical Illusions", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Gamemaster 14 years ago
  I was talking about using both. I am going to make this level a 5/5. I will add challenges, a story line, twists (in the story line), etc.
Elizea 14 years ago
  Np, you can also make some parts which arent quiz. Otherwise people might find it too 'trial and error' level and rate down ;)

(for example an illusion land, where trees are those impossible squares etc, i would like this idea)
Gamemaster 14 years ago
  That is what I am going to do. Thanks for the quiz idea.
Elizea 14 years ago
  You should add the illusions to the gameplay, for example quizlike or something. This is just way too boring.
Gamemaster 14 years ago
  Ok, thank you. I am going to remake the the level, add a few challenges, and then call an admin, when i finish.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  I you should't have made a level of this, you could simply post pictures of the ones you made and post them on the forums either to have a boring ride through them.
If you swap the ride with a real level using the optical illusions as art I would accept it.
Gamemaster 14 years ago
  Elizea what do you mean by "executed better"?
Elizea 14 years ago
  I find it very boring.

If it was executed better, maybe then, but like this I wouldn't accept it either.
Gamemaster 14 years ago
  Maybe i will ask gameinsky to reconsider
Sires 14 years ago
  This is one hell of a cool auto level. Very different, but excellent nonetheless. I wonder why it wasn't accepted. It should have been...
Bruno-heey 14 years ago
  coooool! >: D
i agree with CS and gundu!
gundu 14 years ago
  Great!

I like optical illusions!
I would accept it
Creedsanatomy 14 years ago
  thats pretty cool ^^
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Very original but pretty boring, I don't think I can accept this...

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Optical Illusions"

About Level "Optical Illusions"

First post of the topic

gameinsky 14 years ago
  Very original but pretty boring, I don't think I can accept this...
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg