Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "mental", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

radek8567 15 years ago
  thanks
boogiebee 15 years ago
  I like it just as it is. I hope you do not change it! I just play the game, I do not construct. I am not the administrator, so I can only express my approval, I did vote you a '5' on this one. Again, good job!
radek8567 15 years ago
  You mean that i must improve this level in order to accept it . I don't think about it when i have doing this level. If you want you can take this level like you would do it.
boogiebee 15 years ago
  radek8567, this is a very good level. I did notice that if the center tile on the right side were two spaces lower and two spaces to the left, then every color block would have a separate path and every tile would be touched during play also the score could be 4 clicks less. Good job!
radek8567 15 years ago
  You rejected my "mental" ,but in option my levels is opinion 5.why?
boogiebee 15 years ago
  I used all except two of them. It has scoring opportunities similar to 'climbing wall'.
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  They're misleading! :P
Asforien 15 years ago
  Apart from the stuff at the bottom right corner, the other tiles don't seem to be used?

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "mental"

About Level "mental"

First post of the topic

Asforien 15 years ago
  Apart from the stuff at the bottom right corner, the other tiles don't seem to be used?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg