Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Tricks", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 1 year ago
  Thanks! 9M is definitely a push so I'd say focus on just improving/de-rusting in general, like 8M is definitely a big step but I think as soon as you see yourself getting better then you can focus on going for the official score. If you're struggling to get to 8M, I struggled for a while after reaching 7.8M to find the last 200k, so don't feel like you can't do it if you struggle at first, because most people do! Also feel free to ask for tips on the levels, though I'm not sure how useful they can be because often you know how to do it, the doing it is the tricky bit.
chris3000 1 year ago
  Wow Coolguy, I have to say you've put a lot of tremendous effort in the past 2-3 years with this, I solely gave up for now but maybe in the next year or two you can give me some tips on each level, it is hard keeping up with the ghost. Maybe i'll reach 9M in the future.
Coolguy52 1 year ago
  Wow, the crazy pace I needed to barely beat that highscore with a superior strategy. Either I am completely awful at this level, or that is one of the most underrated highscores ever, and I think the latter...
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  87k! That was a difficult score to get...
PineappleDude 13 years ago
  found a faster way : Look at my Highscore :)
chris3000 13 years ago
  hmmm... this is weird, can't get over 85,000

i guess there's a secret trick at the end part
Oxideee 14 years ago
  i agree with key.....
Im 14 years ago
  Uhhh.... What? o_O
SuperMario 15 years ago
  Too easy
MooKings 15 years ago
  Put a checkpoint somewhere near the "cablecar" place!
Nikobam 15 years ago
  Aww man i have already donethis level
n00bscillz 15 years ago
  ahh cant get at (cablecar) place!

(EDIT) yay i did it!! XD
MollyLover19 15 years ago
  I cant get to the finish line!!

[Edit]
YAAY !! i did it:)
gameinsky 15 years ago
  how do you pas the finish line ?

[edit]
done at last!
Sillius 15 years ago
  how do you get past the thing where theninja used the "cablecar technique" ?

YEEEEEES! I did it :D
Captain_404 15 years ago
  That's another thing, it would be nice if we could turn that on or off in the editor so it doesn't spoil tracks like this.
birjolaxew 15 years ago
  When you can see the ghost rider, you know where to go, so you aren´t being tricked.
Captain_404 15 years ago
  No, that's alright. It still works, just not as well as it used to. But it's ok :)
jp 15 years ago
  Sorry Captain, do you want to edit it again ?
Is it about the stack of speedy curves ? I thought they were too close from each other. The car was always landing on its head when I tried the track at first.
You're right I should ask before modifying. I'm lazy because this is quite hard to decribe the modification I want to bring.
Captain_404 15 years ago
  Thanks!

jp, some of you're modifications messed up something about the level a bit. It's not a fatal flaw, but I just thought I might say something so you don't edit other people levels in the future without asking them first, there could be a few hidden things you aren't aware of ;)

(...like shortcuts)

Also, do you think you could change the name to "Tricks"? I think it reflects the double meaning I'm after better than "Tricked."
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  Haha, great level! I was lucky to "Cablecar" the last curve.
jp 15 years ago
  Very good level. Fun. The end is very hard.

[edit] I modifiied it before making it official, minor aesthetic details and also modified the speedy curves stack a little (more spce between curves).

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Tricks"

About Level "Tricks"

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  Very good level. Fun. The end is very hard.

[edit] I modifiied it before making it official, minor aesthetic details and also modified the speedy curves stack a little (more spce between curves).
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg