Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Golden Goal!", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 1 year ago
  I did it Toughman, I finally solved your adventurous golden one, Wow that was the best hour ever, each block helped each other out. If you do go back to level making I would love to see a sequel or two following this.
Jos 11 years ago
  This is one of the best levels I've played ever, although it tooks me a journey of 103 moves. Never thought that a goal would took me so long. It certainly gets my vote for official. And 5/5 is needles to say.
Mo 14 years ago
  Goooooooaaaaaal! (Always wanted to say that). Yes very challenging level TM.
THeNiNJa 14 years ago
  Aww, so close =(
Great level.
ToughMan 14 years ago
  Thnx for your kind words Jyxz (that is for the bastard)...hehe. Noone said scoring a goal would be easy...
Jyxz 14 years ago
  Well def one of the best levels ive ever played even if your a bastard for making it hahaha, meaning it was so long but very nice
MartinfraKongsberg 14 years ago
  That was quite a puzzle! Good level! I like it when you need all the blocks to work together and help each other.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Golden Goal!"

About Level "Golden Goal!"

First post of the topic

MartinfraKongsberg 14 years ago
  That was quite a puzzle! Good level! I like it when you need all the blocks to work together and help each other.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg