Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Icy blocks demo", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

SimonM 14 years ago
  why isn't this a official level?
SuperMario 14 years ago
  Soooo great :-)
burfy 16 years ago
  OK I think I got it, creating Icy blocks demo level is all right, I probably tried it already when it was blocked, sorry...the problem begins only when icy block is used in combination with Block group...maybe it was not meant to be used together..?
burfy 16 years ago
  It blocks the engine, not editor,...
yes I thought about it too but it happens even with the simpliest level (e.g. two icy blocks) and to be sure I tried to create exactly the same level you created, and it happened again, usually just after the first move...and after it happens I cannot play any levels too (wheather they contain icy blocks or not) untill Blockoban restart...
jp 16 years ago
  Thx Matty.
burfy, does it block in the editor or in the game engine (while you test) ? I think it is because of a configuration in your level. Next time you have this problem try to upload the level in order I can see what causes the problem. Thx :)
Matty 16 years ago
  Cool JP nice new "undo" button aswell! ;D
burfy 16 years ago
  Nice new feature :)
One problem with ice blocks though (maybe just mine?): if I create a level with ice blocks and test it, after some time it stops responding, the blocks do not move (although clicking and dragging highlights them) and after that even playing other levels is impossible, the game must be restarted to work properly again... I tried it many times, only happens when ice blocks are used...
jp 16 years ago
  Demo for new feature "Icy block"

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Icy blocks demo"

About Level "Icy blocks demo"

First post of the topic

jp 16 years ago
  Demo for new feature "Icy block"
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg