Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Fun way", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Treazer 10 years ago
  Highscore! :)
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Made some last changes and accepted it.
stickmaster 13 years ago
  ok,now I gave my best
Treazer 14 years ago
  Before the tunnel i jumped from the third leaf jumper (forgot how it was called (the blue leaf) ) to the last. I missed the fourth xD PHEW!
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Ok, the part with the moving deadline is messy, and you can delete the last infobubble I suppose.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  The cave is messy
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Still messy
lololol 14 years ago
  if you need help, i could clean the cave from the messyness.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  The cave is extremely messy, I suggest you to clean it up or replace it with somethings easier to draw.
Sires 14 years ago
  It's more interesting and more challenging now with the changes. Cool.
ThePeejsterM 14 years ago
  A number of the traps certainly caught me off guard.
stickmaster 14 years ago
  Sorry not to heed, is that I am Brazilian, so I have to use the google translator = /
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Listen to what I say, it's better but you made it messier.
stickmaster 14 years ago
  people, you have to play now!, is more difficult, fun and organized (I think XD)
joe45 14 years ago
  I liked the part with the death wall!
lololol 14 years ago
  lol really fun level :D Not boring at all, but yeah.. its messy :p
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Capitalise first letter, take a squared thumbnail (hold shift) and what about replacing the whole level with your running wall concept? just continue making leaves jump, that was the actually fun part.
the rest is boring and/or messy.
Also, try to put hedgehogs symetrically, in the edit tab just about the general forum message box, you can see a few pictures.
Try to avoid such things.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Fun way"

About Level "Fun way"

First post of the topic

gameinsky 14 years ago
  Capitalise first letter, take a squared thumbnail (hold shift) and what about replacing the whole level with your running wall concept? just continue making leaves jump, that was the actually fun part.
the rest is boring and/or messy.
Also, try to put hedgehogs symetrically, in the edit tab just about the general forum message box, you can see a few pictures.
Try to avoid such things.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg