Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Don't Trust Anything", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Sires 14 years ago
  @joe45: I should look at the scores before asking questions like that... weird, I have tried out every reasonable position of the cannon, and a few unreasonable ones as well, and it never worked for me so far. :( And the problem seems to be that the cannon is sitting a tiny bit too high, so the turtle gets distracted by the top wall while jumping, that's why I asked whether the cannon maybe was placed wrong.
joe45 14 years ago
  It is possible because I did it when I was practicing the level and two other users (so far) did it.
Sires 14 years ago
  Are you sure the cannon is not placed wrong? Is it possible to get a jump from that cannon into the hole in the wall on the left side? I have tried countless times now and it just doesn't seem to be possible.
joe45 14 years ago
  I did get the idea from I wanna be the guy!
ThePeejsterM 14 years ago
  I wanna be the guy-esque.
Sires 14 years ago
  Extremely hard. I just can't get past that first cannon that comes down after you got the star. I think I have to shoot the turtle through the opening on the left side, but no matter how carefully I aim, I always hit the black spikes. Very strange... because the way the beam goes, it shouldn't hit anything.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Very hard!

[1]
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg