Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Acrimonious Track", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 4 years ago
  Kudos to you both, I got 165K. I doubt that I can do any better here. I was lucky that I got that score.
Coolguy52 4 years ago
  Was grinding for 210k - it will be possible. I developed an ending strategy which enabled me to get 208k, but with an even more insane version of the ending - 210k or maybe even 211k would have been achieved. The rest of mine is where I should focus first.

EDIT: 209k - really solid throughout except for the ending - but I found an even more insane version than the one I mentioned above. I definitely think 213k was borderline possible with that method and the rest of it equivalent to my run. Good luck for anyone who wants to pursue anything in that kind of range - looks ridiculous...

EDIT2: I played for a while and nailed a 212k with a failed insane ending. That would indicated maybe even 216k potential. Played again and landed a 215k - don't even care if I can beat it. I'm not coming back unless someone beats this...
Dynamo 4 years ago
  Yes it is CG, 205k is definitely possible! :D
Coolguy52 4 years ago
  I wonder if 200k is possible...?
Hyro 14 years ago
  Well I was going to say highscore.... Xo
minimariner 14 years ago
  t​h​u​n​d​e​r​s​m​1​4 beat you lol
Hyro 14 years ago
  Lol I got high score now!
Hyro 14 years ago
  ;D I will do one more of the track/course
In total I will have 3 of them

#1- easy
#2-hard
#3- impossible ;D
Bruno-heey 14 years ago
  HAHAHAHA! Hard and highscore! >: D
Hyro 14 years ago
  Hope you all enjoy the sequel of the simplistic course. :D

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Acrimonious Track"

About Level "Acrimonious Track"

First post of the topic

Hyro 14 years ago
  Hope you all enjoy the sequel of the simplistic course. :D
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg