Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Chainsaw Factory", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

jondeelee 15 years ago
  If this level is to be kept, I would like the ground made smoother--especially after the second save point, where you jump over the increasing and decreasing stacks of hedgehogs. Too many times I jumped at a joint between sections and was thrown the opposite direction (and killed). Very frustrating.

Other than that, I quite liked the level. It's too bad NickxD94 is inactive--he has some skill as a level designer.
Sires 15 years ago
  I kinda liked it. There are a few minor things that could be corrected, but besides that, it's a good level.
perfectmoment 15 years ago
  passed with a FANTABULOUS score of..........11 :|
gameinsky 15 years ago
  wow i see the goal and it even controlling the ...
gameinsky 15 years ago
  when the hedgehogs wal sometimes a hidden wal apeare!
and it let me start again!
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  I got rid of most of these terribly, messy curves.
I've made the level a bit easier and made the paths faster.
jp 15 years ago
  Well in this case you have 2 choices, reject or if you think the level is really worth, and if you have time to, you can edit it. :)
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  NickxD94 is inactive. Reject the level?
Nikobam 15 years ago
  You need to edit the ground under the stacks of hedgehogs.
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  Ouch, that's hard!
jp 15 years ago
  Hi Nick, it's a nice first level but I have a few remarks about the level.
The door opening and the trip on the first plateform is too slow, try to increase the speed of the path. you can read also the comments of the game, tehre is an explanation of how to make speedy path that stops suddenly.
It is maybe nitpicking but the first moving plateform is not perfectly align to the arriving plateform.

about the difficulty of the level, I found it ver very hard/frustrating to apss the stacks of hedgehogs.

Btw, the thumbnail shoudl be capture in TEST mode and not in the editor.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Chainsaw Factory"

About Level "Chainsaw Factory"

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  Hi Nick, it's a nice first level but I have a few remarks about the level.
The door opening and the trip on the first plateform is too slow, try to increase the speed of the path. you can read also the comments of the game, tehre is an explanation of how to make speedy path that stops suddenly.
It is maybe nitpicking but the first moving plateform is not perfectly align to the arriving plateform.

about the difficulty of the level, I found it ver very hard/frustrating to apss the stacks of hedgehogs.

Btw, the thumbnail shoudl be capture in TEST mode and not in the editor.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg