Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Black Night", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Mo 14 years ago
  TM has a really good idea about rating a level to record your score. That would certainly smooth out the extremes and make the system much more objective. Instead of "save and next" it could be "rate and save."
THeNiNJa 14 years ago
  Very enjoyable puzzle. Thumbs up, Elizea!
Jyxz 14 years ago
  5/5 this was a fantastic level, I like how you have to start looking right from the start which blocks can't be moved and which need to be danced around
Elizea 14 years ago
  Bah it is just annoying that people rate levels down like that...
ToughMan 14 years ago
  Although it wasn't me Elizea, you take rating way too seriously. It is called a rating just because it is subjective and as in any other part of life extreme positions may exist. You all know what you deserve and can't let one rater (or even more if they feel like it) disappoint you. The problem may be that although players may enjoy a level they do not actually rate it. Most commonly only the ones that don't like smt usually rate. In this context may I suggest to you admins to force ppl who have solved a level to rate it if they want their score to appear. That way every1 will rate and results will be more accurate. IMO you will eliminate extreme ratings and results will become more objective.
Elizea 14 years ago
  Last time I checked it was 5/5 (2 raters) and now it fell to 3.5/5 (3 raters) o_O

Thanks for that 1 rater!
ToughMan 14 years ago
  I was really mislead by Deep Purple...sorry. In any case, it is an excellent one and I fully align with oldmtnguy.
Elizea 14 years ago
  The layout was supposed to look like a city and the blocks people xP

So Black Night would be them walking round to roads in the city (in the deepest night).

And the name has nothing related to Deep Purple - Black Night, not at all ;).
oldmtnguy 14 years ago
  Great level Elizea! I don't know about Black Night either, but maybe ALL NIGHT to solve with a low score...Way to go!!!
ToughMan 14 years ago
  Nice job Elizea. I really enjoyed solving this one. I am still struggling though to get the connection with the Black Night....lol

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Black Night"

About Level "Black Night"

First post of the topic

ToughMan 14 years ago
  Nice job Elizea. I really enjoyed solving this one. I am still struggling though to get the connection with the Black Night....lol
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg