Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Never Give Up", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 6 years ago
  I kept going and never gave up to a decent new score for me, 34.
magnacumlaud 11 years ago
  after hours on several days: What a SHAME and much more than a mean title
Jyxz 14 years ago
  even so I still think its a great level, use an game mechanic you can to make amazing levels imo
ToughMan 14 years ago
  I agree with you J. I do it as well but didn't used to. The first time is always tricky.
Jyxz 14 years ago
  i mean i am going ot be honest the first thing I do when i start any level is move every square block to see if there is a sticky patch under it then restart the level, so this one was quick for me hah
SimonM 14 years ago
  This seems a really nice level!!
ToughMan 14 years ago
  I hear you GG and I respect your opinion. IMO however, BB is not just about moving the pieces around. Its a puzzle game which means tricks and riddles are part of it. I accept a low rating but does not necessarily mean I'll go along with your 'lame' calling. I still believe it was, the least, interesting. As for revealing the trick (even if you think its lame) i guess future players will thank you for that. Just not me.
Garygoh884 14 years ago
  There is a hidden stop tile behind one of the blocks.
ToughMan 14 years ago
  What was lame GG?
Garygoh884 14 years ago
  Lame joke...
ToughMan 14 years ago
  Damn guys. You are forcing me to get my kids Nintendo well b4 I anticipated....grrrrr

The NEVER GIVE UP level is exactly that. I have optimised my solution 6 times now (thanks to you guys..lately Mo) and I'm quite positive it can be even lower than that. If someone just gave up at first then all the fun woulda been lost.
oldmtnguy 14 years ago
  Jyxz you nailed it with the Zelda comparison. It brings back memories of Link in level nine.
ToughMan 14 years ago
  Thnx Oldmtnguy. I am just thinking of ways to make levels different while being attarctive by introducing new methods. Sometimes I succeed (like this one i believe) sometimes not (like the shamrock which i believe is a good level in terms of strategy but gets a bit boring i have to admit). As for the groups, I couldn't agree with you more. There is always smth new coming up like murat's fantastic level 'Hole' which gave a complete headache. Anyway, thnx again and hope I step up to your expectations as you have done to mine. And Jyxz, I was never into nintendo i have to say, and my kids are quite young so no I am not aware of this game but certainly hope is a good one...hehe
Jyxz 14 years ago
  have any of you ever played Zelda from original Nintendo, this wonder level reminded me of it
oldmtnguy 14 years ago
  Hey! ToughMan, I thought I had figured out how to move groups, but all your recent levels have put a real hurt on me. Excellent work!!!
P.S. This level was real sneaky. 5/5
ToughMan 14 years ago
  As promised to chris, the level is dedicated to all those who believe smt is impossible - and thus are ready to give up - although the solution may just require a little sparkle and a small glance behind the curtains. To you chris and hope you Never Give Up.
Elizea 14 years ago
  Look closer.
Garygoh884 14 years ago
  No, this isn't possible.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Never Give Up"

About Level "Never Give Up"

First post of the topic

Garygoh884 14 years ago
  No, this isn't possible.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg