Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Greenfield Level", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

ToughMan 14 years ago
  Thnx murat (and J of course) for the kind words. It goes without saying that I agree totally with Jyxz and I think you are amongst the top players/designers of the game whose scores cannot be easily beaten or even reached and whose levels we all enjoy. Even if this is not translated I am just glad I could pass that msg. P.S. I am also glad we've heard some kind of response. For all this time, I thought you were a ghost hunting levels and knocking them down...lol
Jyxz 14 years ago
  murat we all think your a genius! and this level kicks ass! very simple, very good
chris3000 14 years ago
  Are my levels ok? Because someone rated a one on one of my levels.
murat 14 years ago
  I wanted to thank separately for each game I enjoy to play. But I can't speak English. Now that I have found an interpreter I want to congratulate you for all the games you made. I also congratulate pauloalex and oldmtnguy. I don't want to be unfair to the others but you make me enjoy playing Blockoban.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Greenfield Level"

About Level "Greenfield Level"

First post of the topic

murat 14 years ago
  I wanted to thank separately for each game I enjoy to play. But I can't speak English. Now that I have found an interpreter I want to congratulate you for all the games you made. I also congratulate pauloalex and oldmtnguy. I don't want to be unfair to the others but you make me enjoy playing Blockoban.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg